Since the weather is starting to get cooler, I thought I would put together a list of yummy soup recipes.
I just love soups- most of them can be made in the crock pot and it gives me an excuse to wander the bakery aisles looking for delicious loaves of bread to bring home.
Plus I can just put the leftovers in a mason jar and grab a quick lunch for the next day.
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup by My Frugal Adventures
- French Onion Soup by My Frugal Adventures
- Crockpot Enchilada Soup by Chef in Training
- Tomato Bisque Soup by Mels Kitchen Cafe
- Smoked Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup by Amuse Your Bouche
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Copycat Chili’s Enchilada Soup by This Silly Girl’s Life
- Kabocha Squash Curry Soup by Practically Functional
- Black Bean and Butternut Squash Chili by All You Magazine
- Tomato Soup with Parmesan by Real Simple Magazine
- Smoky Cheese and Potato Soup from Better Homes and Gardens
- Butternut Squash Soup by Martha Stewart
- Vegetarian White Bean Soup by Martha Stewart
- Carrot Soup with Yogurtby Cooking Light magazine
- Chicken and Dumplings Soup from Family Circle magazine
Hopefully you find something wonderful to try from this list. I plan to make a skinny potato soup recipe myself this week.
And if you like these recipes, check these out: