I get asked all the time about finding great diaper deals. Typically the best way to score a deal is by using coupons and the smallest pack of diapers you can find (Jumbo packs). When diapers go on sale (like Huggies for $8.99 at Walgreens this week) you can use a $3 or $2 coupon to get them for about $7.00. If you register with Caregiver’s Marketplace, you can also get .75 back in a rebate for every Jumbo pack of Huggies that you buy (excludes Pure and Natural). Often times you can also use a store coupon (like a $5/25 Rite Aid coupon or $5/20 CVS coupon) in conjunction with sales to get an even better deal.
Now that I have 2 in diapers I have found it is really difficult to continue to get the great deals week after week. Plus many times I am limited by how many coupons I have or a store imposed limit on quantities.
So I found diapers.com a few months ago and that is how I can stock up on diapers for very good prices. They offer free Fed Ex shipping on orders of $49 or more and the service is excellent. I know a lot of you go to the warehouse clubs to stock up and honestly after comparing prices I think diapers.com offers the best prices and you get them shipped right to your door.
So I have been using them for a few months and every so often if I can find a deal to get a Jumbo pack for under $4- I will take advantage of it. Otherwise, it personally was too challenging for me to continue trying to get at least 2 packs every single week.
So here is how diapers.com works:
Currently Huggies are $9.99 a pack
1. If you buy 5 packs of Huggies at $9.99 = $49.95 (that qualifies you for free shipping)
2. Then use code: 123DIAPERS to save an extra $10 on your first order. That brings the total down to $39.95.
3. First time customers also get a $14.97 rebate or a free subscription to Parenting Magazine. (This rebate takes ages to come but it will come)
4. You can submit for a Caregiver’s rebate of .75 per pack. Also there is a $1.50/1 coupon that you can select for Huggies!
So the net price is $19.73 for 5 Jumbo packs or $3.94 per pack! Now that is about as good as it gets. I also like ordering Jumbos instead of big boxes because I can order different sizes and I don’t have to worry about wasting diapers that my girls outgrow.
I have good luck with Luvs diapers and those are a lot cheaper. So if you order 7 packs of Luvs at $6.99= $48.93. Then add a small filler like soap to get over $49.
1. Use promo code: 123DIAPERS to save $10 off your order.
2. Submit the $14.97 rebate.
3. And the final price is $3.42 per pack. Now it really doesn’t get any better than that. If you go to Walmart with a $1 coupon, you will pay $5.99 for Luvs.
(The $10 off is for first time customers only. I have also placed orders for my parent’s house to stock them up when they babysit my girls.)