Here are a few hot ones– if you missed my post earlier in the week with this $1/2 Campbell’s soup coupon, print it now! The tomato and chicken noodle with be on sale next week at Walgreens for .59- use this coupon and get tomato soupon for .09 a can. (Coupon is for cooking soups and tomato is considered a cooking soup.)
Ecotrin tablets will be free after register reward at Walgreens next week as well. Crystal found this great $2.25/1 IP here which makes it a money maker after coupon. Even if this item isn’t something your family needs it is a great item for a donation box! There are lots of great register reward deals at Walgreens next week so this will come in handy to roll. (I did most of the match ups last night and will post the deals later today).
There are also new Digiorno Pizza and California Pizza Kitchen coupons in my toolbar- I know the CPK pizza is part of Safeway’s Living Well promo so print those before they are gone!
Free sample of Goodnights sleep pants here
Free sample of Prilosec here
Free Will and Trust Kit from Suze Orman (Mommy Snacks has the scoop here)
Free Diabetes kit here
Did you catch my post here about the upcoming deal at Walgreens on Nivea Body Wash?
The coupon is printing again- so click here to get $1/1 which makes this a $1 moneymaker for every bottle you pruchase next week!
I love my coupon pouch because:
1. It was free
2. It is easy to slip into my purse (and I don’t take it out- so no chance of leaving it behind!)
3. It is discreet
4. It is not awkward or cumbersome
Here is the gist of my system:
1. I use a cosmetic bag I have had for years (free!) that is super sturdy.
2. I have a series of envelopes- mostly with categories for my coupons like Produce, Dairy, Baby etc..
3. I color code the envelopes so it is super easy to peek inside and grab the maroon cleaning supplies envelope or the blue dairy envelope etc… If I need to find a coupon I just peek inside and usually can just grab the envelope and skim through it quickly.
4. I have separate envelopes for stores I shop at a lot- like Target and Safeway- that I get frequent store coupons from or catalinas. I grab the yellow Target envelope as I am heading to the store and peek through to remind myself of any prices to check or deals I want.
5. I have a separate envelope for FREE items- this is very important as the worst thing is to have something for free and forget it or have it get lost in a sea of coupons and expire. I hoard these coupons to really maximize my savings so it would be easy to forget what I have.
6. I have a misc envelope that serves to hold restaurant, retail store, auto shop etc.. coupons. Since I have this with me at all times I am never kicking myself for forgetting to bring a certain coupon when I make an unscheduled stop.
The calculator is always in the front as it is so important to keep track of your dollar amount if you are on a budget, or keep track of your total if you are doing a promo deal (like the spend $30 get $10 at Safeway). I also find it much easier to do quick unit cost comparisons to make the best decision when I buy.