Oh Jamba Juice is offering the free smoothie promotion once again this year!
We loved this one last year.
On Halloween you can stop in from 2-7pm and children 8 and under get a free smoothie.
There is a limit of 4 per party.
I am not seeing the size listed- last year they were fairly good size smoothies but not full size of course.
Get the details here.
Amazon is offering a big bundle of free apps for Halloween. The value of all the apps is $115 but I believe these might be for Android devices only.
Here is the list of apps you can pick up free:
- Alpha Wave ($1.25)
- Blocky Roads ($1.99)
- Braveland ($2.99)
- Can You Escape – Adventure ($0.99)
- Devil’s Attorney ($1.99)
- Eufloria HD ($4.99)
- Eve of the Genesis ($7.99)
- Fruit Ninja ($0.99)
- Gods VS Humans – Protect your Kingdom ($0.99)
- Hidden Object – Haunted House 2 ($1.99)
- Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage ($.0.99)
- Knock Knock ($4.99)
- Plants vs. Zombies ($0.99)
- Plants vs. Zombies WiFi Download Only ($0.99)
- Sonic Hedgehog 4 Episode I ($2.99)
- To Fu Fury ($1.99)
- Unpossible ($1.99)
- V for Vampire ($1.99)
- Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector’s Edition (Full) ($2.99)
- World of Goo ($4.99)
- Ai.type keyboard plus ($3.99)
- Boxer Pro ($9.99)
- CarbsControl ($2.99)
- Easy Voice Recorder Pro ($3.99)
- Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO ($4.99)
- Human Anatomy Atlas ($29.99)
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5 ($29.99)
- MoneyWiz – Personal Finance ($4.99)
- Plex ($4.99)
- ScreenDim Full ($0.99)
- Timers4Me & Stopwatch Pro ($1.99)
- BeFunky Photo Editor Pro ($1.99)
- Lapse It ($1.99)
- Repix ($1.99)
- Weird Park: Scary Tales ($2.99)
- Xninstant Camera Pro ($1.19)
Head over here to take a look.
Home Depot will have another Build and Grow event on November 29th. You kids will make a Give and Save Bank. I think this looks like a cute event!
Here are the details:
- FREE hands-on workshops designed for children ages 5 – 12 offered the 1st Saturday of every month at all The Home Depot stores between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Workshops teach children do-it-yourself skills and tool safety along with instilling a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- All kids get to keep their craft and receive a FREE Kids Workshop Apron, commemorative pin and certificate of achievement.
Note: It does look like they prefer you register for the Home Depot Kid Clinics now so you’ll want to head on over here to do that.
Starbucks has a fun new drink just available for Halloween- the Franken Frappuccino.
This looked a little … ahem…. interesting to me at first but now it sounds kind of good. Here is what is in the drink:
Franken Frappuccino is a Green Tea Frappuccino with peppermint syrup, white chocolate sauce, java chips and topped with whipped cream and mocha drizzle.
So there you go.
This Frapp is available through 10/31 for $3.00 for Grande size but only if you head in after 2pm. If you prefer another flavor of Frappuccino, the price is also $3.00 through 10/31 but again that is only after 2pm. Also that is for Grande size.
Has anyone tried this yet? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
And if you are a Starbucks fan, here are a few recipes for things you can make yourself at home:
We should see 2 inserts this weekend- Smart Source and Red Plum.
Lots of good coupons for cold and flu season!
Check your paper and confirm you got the coupons you want before you buy extra copies!
If you have any questions about the upcoming coupons for your area- read more here.
Click below for the complete list of coupons in the 11/2 newspaper.
If you are looking for discounted newspaper subscriptions- click here and enter your zip code and see what you find.
[click to continue…]
Howdy howdy! Thank you for coming back by to check out task #3 on our quest for peace this holiday season.
Today we are going to get a jump on our holiday cards. This is one of the tasks that you can actually get done early in the season and just check it off your list.
There are a few different steps to get our holiday cards sorted out- so this is a long post but hopefully today’s task only takes you about an hour to finish. I put this task early because there are so many steps and also because the best deals on holiday cards tend to be in November. Typically the prices will get higher the closer we get to Christmas AND you might be facing expedited shipping fees to get the order in time. No fun.
As someone that once waited forever in line at the last minute at Costco to pick up cards, this is one I swore to myself I would get done early every year from now on
[click to continue…]
I spotted a cute movie at Target. The Dog Who Saved Halloween is on sale for $7.99. Plus there is a cartwheel available that drops the price another 20% making it $6.39.
The Dog Who Saved Halloween $7.99 (through 11/1)
Use 20% off Cartwheel Coupon
Final Cost: $6.39
At my Target, the movie was on the Halloween aisle not the movie aisle. This might be fun to grab for family movie night this week.
And if you are looking for candy deals, check out the round up here of the best prices.