Here is a nice deal on personal finance software.
You can get the Quicken Deluxe for PC or Mac for $44 today. This includes 27 months and comes with an extra 15GB of online backup plus priority access to customer support.
You can use free programs like Mint but I actually like having a real personal finance software myself. In fact I just finished our January spending last night and my husband is going over the spending, our budget and we are planning a few home projects and a transfer to savings today.
Here are some of the features of Quicken:
- See everything in one place. Connect to over 14,000 financial institutions and download all your banking and credit card transactions and balances.
- See where your money goes. It is not just balances, your transactions are auto categorized. You see a breakdown of your spending instantly just by connecting your accounts-no manual entry required.
- Track and pay your bills. Track what you have paid and project your spending into the future by connecting directly to over 11,000 billers. Use your existing banks bill pay or directly within Quicken.
- Manage your investments. Connect to all your brokerages and get a complete view of your market value and portfolio.
- Amazon Exclusive Features: Additional 3 months of Quicken (total of 27 months), additional 15GB of online backup with Dropbox (total of 20 GB), and FREE priority access to customer support.
Please note price is valid as of 11am PST 2/3/18 and can change at any moment.