The Black Friday ads are coming out already. Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 3 weeks away? Yikes.
The Target Black Friday ad is out already though and you can start planning your holiday shopping. This year isn’t tremendously exciting to me but still fun to look through the ad and see what you might want.
Looks like this year the store will open at 6pm on Thursday night until midnight and then reopen on Friday at 6am. If you shop on Friday, in stores, and spend $50 or more, you will get a coupon for 20% off a shopping trip from 11/28-12/10.
One Saturday and Sunday, if you spend $75 or more on holiday decor from the Wondershop- including trees, lights, stockings and more, you will get $25 off your purchase.
Just a reminder almost every item in the ad will be available online as well. In the past several years I can only remember a handful of things that were not available online so you do not have to fight the crowds in stores to get great deals. I haven’t gone into a store for Black Friday in years.
Today only (11/6/17), you can get a few select deals online or in stores.
The deals available today include:
- 50% off Select Board Games
- Fisher Price First Words Smart Puppy $24.99
- Select Multipack Action Figures 40% off
- My Size Elsa, Belle, Rapunzel, Elena or Anna Doll $49
- Graco Turbobooster Booster Seat $29.99
- Graco Carseat $174.99
- Vtech Baby Monitor $89.99
- Graco Pack n Play $49
- LalaLand Bluray $9
- Hoverboard $199
- Beats Studio Wireless Headphones $159
- Aerobed Queen Mattress $49.99
- 6ft Alberta Spruce Tree $29.99
- Phillips Projector Twinkle Lights $25 and $30
- Hoover Wind Tunnel $69