Oh yum you guys. I love waffles and my kids really, really love waffles. I have a fun recipe for you today for a super fluffy pumpkin spice waffle. This is so good with real maple syrup and a perfect recipe for fall.
These only take a few minutes to whip up and then you can pop them in the fridge or freezer to serve all week, or save these for a lazy Sunday morning or brunch with friends.
This recipe will yield about 7 large waffles just depending on your waffle maker.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1¼ cup milk
- ½ cup melted butter
- Add flour, baking powder, spices and salt to bowl and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and brown sugar in a second bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin puree, milk and butter and mix well to incorporate.
- Gently pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Careful not to over mix- the batter will be quite thick.
- Heat your waffle iron, add non stick spray or butter and pour batter in.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you decide to give it a shot, please come back and let me know how it turns out for you!
Here are a few other recipes you might enjoy:
Crock Pot Apple Cider-– just a few extras added to cider take it over the top for parties and entertaining.