Here is a really fun recipe for summer that is so simple and the kids are going to absolutely love this. This little parfait comes together in minutes and is perfect to make ahead in little mason jars and bring these on your summer picnics.
I happen to love S’Mores- really they are a perfect dessert but sometimes in summer we want something cool and creamy. This parfait combines creamy chocolate pudding, gooey marshmallow fluff and crunchy graham crackers.
Here is the easy recipe:
- 15 Graham Crackers crushed
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 3.4 oz box Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- Hershey bars for garnish
- Make pudding according to box directions.
- Transfer pudding to piping bag or large Ziploc and snip one corner off.
- Transfer marshmallow creme to piping bag.
- Combine crushed grahams and melted butter and create a layer in the bottom of serving containers.
- Pipe a layer of pudding into each container.
- Pipe a layer of marshmallow into each container.
- Add graham cracker layer.
- Repeat with another layer of each in the dishes.
- Garnish each serving with a square of chocolate bar or chocolate shavings.
So basically just layer, layer, layer away!
And you can dress this up with any other flavors you might like. I like a little toasted coconut mixed in with the graham crackers. You can also do some chunky pieces of chocolate to mix in with the pudding for a little crunch. You might also like to add mini marshmallows to the marshmallow fluff.
And guess what? And here are some other fun recipes for summer: