Jul
2014

Target Coupon: $2 off $10 Crayola Purchase

07/16/2014. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

crayola

Oh goodness here is a nice coupon to grab for Back to School sales!

Get a Target coupon for $2 off a $10 purchase of Crayola items.

This coupon is a Target coupon but it prints in both Spanish and English.  You can stack this with the current Cartwheel coupons available:

I just went and got all the supplies off our list and there were tons of Crayola items.

I would suggest printing this right away as it probably won’t last.

Thanks Printable Coupons and Deals!

Lori July 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Did you get all your school supplies at Target?

Charlene July 17, 2014 at 11:53 PM

You know Lori every year I do things differently. This year our lists were pretty reasonable- basic items like poly folders, Crayons etc… I got almost everything at Target in one swoop for roughly $30 ($15 per kid). I am sure I could have saved more by tracking the sales but for supplies the one thing I hate is running around and also fighting the crowds. I like to just get it done and not think about it again– we just have so much going on this summer it is too much to add extra shopping trips to my schedule. :)

I skipped a few things that were too much at Target- I need 8 white board markers for example. I actually picked those up at Joann’s and used the 50% off coupon. I also need a bunch of large Elmer’s Glue Sticks and I am holding out on those for a good deal :). Otherwise about 90% of what we need I just picked up. The prices at Target are not bad at all- like Crayons are $.50 and the lowest we see is $.25. The markers were $1.25 and the lowest I see is $.97 etc…

Lissy July 18, 2014 at 2:01 PM

I wanted to ask how much school supplies usually cost? Our district offers a buy it all for you package deal which is $60. Does that seem expensive? It includes folders, crayons, scissors, pencils, erasers, glue, teacher markers, tissues, ziplock bags, etc

Charlene July 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Lissy- ours does that too and I think it is ridiculous. Those packages are probably twice what you should pay :). If you’d like to write your list out here I can give you a ballpark of what you’d pay at Target or Walmart.

Melissa July 21, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Thank you. I was thinking it was ridiculous too. They ask for very specific items. (ie. 184 count Kleenex brand tissues and crazy amounts like 3- 24 count boxes of crayola crayons). I just don’t see how they need that much per kid. I don’t think the teachers should have to buy it, but… There are a total of 35 required items (some are duplicates like the crayons)

Charlene July 21, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Yeah we have all that too :). I have 18 glue sticks on one of my lists :). I think kids just use this stuff like crazy– or leave lids off and it dries out or step on things…