Sprouts Weekly Ad: 6/4-6/11

sprouts market

Here are the Sprouts deals for the week.

If you shop on Wednesday only they have an overlapping ad – so get 2 weeks of deals in one day.

You can see the deals that run through June 4th and the deals that run June 4th-June 11th below.

Plus you can get more Sprouts coupons here. Most stores will allow you to  use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon on the same item.

*If you use these Sprouts matchups each week please let me know in the comments below.  There doesn’t appear to be much interest so I am considering discontinuing the matchups each week.  Thanks so much!

This List Has Expired
Organic Produce

Produce

Grocery

Grocery

Meat and Deli

Comments

1. Kim says

Thank you for the Sprouts matchups. I consult yours every Wednesday before shopping. Inevitably, you always have Sprouts coupons posted that I would have otherwise missed. Thank you so very much for all your work.

2. Coupon Mama says

Hi there!
    I look at the Sprouts matchup each Wednesday, as well!
    Thank you for taking the time to lay it out for us! Your work is appreciated…because of your site, I am able to save lots of money for our family. :)
    God Bless!

3. Erin says

Yikes, with the craziness of school wrapping up and recitals, I finally got around to prepping a Sprouts run. Your Sprouts match-ups are the main reason I visit your site as a recovering crazy couponer that has had to cut back a bit on time spent planning runs. I sure hope you don’t stop Sprouts match-ups indefinitely. I wonder if there are more readers like me out there who were so busy with graduations, recitals, weddings, vacations, etc. that they didn’t read that the match-ups might be discontinued. Thanks for doing them. I hope you keep them as they bring me back to your site most (normal) weeks.

4. Charlene says

Hi Erin,

Thanks for the comment! I am sorry to hear that Sprouts is the only thing you find of use every week but I for sure keep that in mind!

Take care,

5. stephanie h says

I hope you bring back the sprouts match-ups. I look at them every week and you usually link up a coupon I miss.

6. Alicia B says

They just had a Sprouts open in my area of Georgia. I would love to read your matchups so I can figure out how to get the best deals. Seems like a great store and thank you for your help!