May
2014

Julep: Summer Beauty Box $2.99 Shipped {$80 Value}

05/14/2014. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

julep-summerbox

I have mentioned Julep before and they always  have the cutest stuff. If you have never signed up before, you can get the limited edition Summer Welcome Box for free and then just cover shipping of $2.99! I love these fun colors for summer.

The box includes 3 beautiful, bright nail colors, a lip gloss and our kajal eyeliner. That is 5 pieces total and the set is valued at $80.

Another highlight of Julep is that their cosmetics don’t contain many of the terrible chemicals you find in other beauty products.

julepsummer

Keep in mind this is a monthly service that you will be signing up for.  They will email you a preview of what your next monthly box will look like (if you join the service) and you can make adjustments at that time.If you decide the service isn’t for you, just call them before the 27th of the month and you can cancel the service!

Head over here to get started and use code: HELLOYOU at checkout.

Alex May 15, 2014 at 6:27 AM

I don’t think the link is working. But I’d love to get one. Can you repost it please? :)

Charlene May 15, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Sorry Alex, it works perfectly for me so I am not sure how to fix it. Maybe you have a browser issue?

Charlene May 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Alex I noticed it is not working from my phone. I think there is something wrong with the website from mobile devices. So sorry- I will send them an email in case they aren’t aware of it.

Danielle Brown May 15, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Code didnt work! :-(

Charlene May 15, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Danielle- are you clicking the link in the post? That will take you to the right page and the code is even advertised on the page :)

Danielle R Brown May 15, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Oddly enough i had to do it on my phone….desktop wouldnt work but on my phone it did

Alex May 16, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Worked from my cell phone. Got one ordered. Thanks ladies!