Here is a fun and really easy Popsicle you can make for the kiddos with just 2 ingredients. I thought this looked festive for Memorial Day or 4th of July with the bright red and blue colors and as an added bonus it just takes seconds to make.
Initially I tried this with lemonade and I discovered I really didn’t get much flavor from the popsicle. So I happened to have a little Honest Kids Fruit Punch on hand and that worked out much better.
My kids don’t get juice very often – especially not fruit punch- so this worked out to be a real treat for them.
Here is the simple recipe:
- 2 cups Honest Kids Fruit Punch (or juice of your choice)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or fruit of your choice)
- Pour ¼ C. of fruit punch into each Popsicle mold.
- Next add 7-10 blueberries to each mold and use one of the Popsicle sticks to push the fruit down toward the bottom.
- Cover with lids and freeze.
- **If using popsicle sticks instead of the lids that came with the molds, cover each mold with a small piece of plastic wrap. Use a knife to make a slit directly in the center of each popsicle. Next add the popsicles sticks and freeze.
And boom! you are done.
You can substitute any fresh fruit or juices you might have one hand.
And if you are interested in picking up a popsicle mold so you can make these all summer, here are a bunch of nice deals on various molds.
And another fun recipe you might like is an easy Watermelon Lime Sorbet. Perfect summertime treat!