Jan
2014

New L’Oreal Haircare Coupon {as low as $.49 at Target!}

01/19/2014. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

loreal coupon

There is a new L’Oreal coupon for $5 off 2 Advanced Haircare items.

I would grab this one right away as it won’t last long! There is a great deal on L’Oreal at Target this week.

You have a few options depending on what you need:

Buy 2 L’Oreal Advanced at $3.99
Use $5/2 L’Oreal coupon
and Use $1/1 L’Oreal hair Care Target coupon
and Use $1/1 L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care Target coupon
Pay $.98 for both!
*Note: The Target coupons are two different coupons so you should be able to use (2) in your transaction. Do not print the same one twice as you can only use (1) like Target coupon per transaction.

OR

Buy 6 L’Oreal Advanced haircare $3.99
Use $5/20 Target Mobile coupon- text LOREAL20 to 827-438
and Use (3) $5/2 L’Oreal coupons
Pay $3.94 for all 6 items or $.66 each

If you can’t print (3) of those $5 coupons, you can also use the Buy One Get One Free from 1/15 RP instead.

See more Target deals for the week here.

shannon January 19, 2014 at 7:06 PM

This $5/2 coupon is not coming up for me. Is it gone already or Is it just coming up under a certain zip code?

Charlene January 19, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Shannon I can see it under personal care. The zip code I have is 03103.

Mia January 21, 2014 at 10:25 AM

The 2 Target coupons are one for L’Oreal advanced hair care item, but the other one says L’Oreal hair care treatment, Everstrong, EverSleek..etc line, can I use it with the shampoo coupon even though it says hair care ‘treatment’? I already have my $5 manufacturer coupon but I’m not sure of the other target coupon, please help..

Charlene January 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Mia, you can only use a coupon for the item it says it is for. The treatment is not the coupon I was referring to in the post. One of the ones I was referring to says “Loreal Advanced hair Care Item” and pictures the black bottles. On the second page of beauty coupons, there is another coupon that also pictures the black bottles and says “Loreal Hair Care Items”. When I printed them awhile back they both applied to the shampoo and conditioner.

HTH!

Mia January 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Thank you so much, you’re amazing, I had totally missed the second page ( got it confused with coupons.com where they scroll all the coupons down)
I printed the coupon, and will be heading to Target.

Lisa C January 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Charlene…do you know if 3.99 per item is sale price this week or is that regular pricing?

Charlene January 25, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Lisa, it has been the regular price at my store.