Nov
2013

Walmart Black Friday Deals

11/27/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

walmart black friday ad

The Walmart Black Friday ad should be up as of 9pm PST or midnight EST.

This is a tricky one because the hot deals tend to sell out VERY quickly. I recommend grabbing the things you really want and just hurry and checkout. You can always come back for round 2 after that.  Also this is the first year they have done waves of deals- some start Thursday, some start Friday etc…

I am assuming all the offers will be online at the same time but we won’t be sure until the sale actually starts.  I don’t know exactly what will be available but we should see almost the entire ad online.

Here are a handful of deals that are the best prices for Black Friday at any store:

disney-infinity

keurig at walmart

Keurig K40 Brewer $98- get a $10 gift card back

little tikes kitchen

Little Tikes Play Kitchens $50

Little Tikes Playhouse $80

Crayola Twistables Crayons 96ct $8.88 or Markers $8.88

nintendo ds2

Nintendo DS2 is priced at $99- get electric blue or there is a crimson red as well.

I find the best way to shop these huge ads is to either type in just what you want in the search bar or hit the Black Friday ad and scroll through to what you want and then click on it.  You will get exactly the right item that way.

Head over here to Walmart at 9pm PST or midnight EST and the ad will hopefully be live.

Tara November 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM

The ipad mini is already showing “out of stock”. :(

Charlene November 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Tara- the sale has not started. As I mentioned in the post they are set to begin at 9pm PST or midnight EST. It is currently 8:23pm PST.

Stephanie November 27, 2013 at 9:06 PM

The iPad minis still say sold out at 9:00, 9:01..I continued to refresh the link until 9:05 but it still said sold out..very odd! Maybe they started the sale early..bummer!

Charlene November 27, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Stephanie, it could be a glitch as well. It hasn’t gone live for me yet. You can also try Target in an hour.

Lindsey November 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Target will be live at 1 est?

Charlene November 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Actually I have tried 3 items and none of them are the correct price yet. So I am afraid you might need to just continue trying as the ad might not even be up yet.

Jennifer November 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I live in Ohio and I’m seeing the same message “out of stock”

Mattie November 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Yah its not up yet, I have been trying since 9 (So 14 mins)

Charlene November 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM

No sorry Lindsey it will be live at midnight my time. PST. Here is the list of times. But please note I am not in charge. I can only say what the stores have advertised or published and if they have 8 billion people shopping sometimes things aren’t very smooth

Walmart is located in Arkansas so it should be CT but they said on the web site EST.

Cathy November 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I am located in So Cal and started checking at 845p for WalMart and continues to show out of stock…I swear sometimes I think they just want to drive us all nuts and make us go stand in long lines! This is all about marketing!

Charlene November 27, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Cathy- I really don’t think this is a spiteful move on anyone’s part. I am sure there is a lot of technology here we don’t understand. You wouldn’t believe the behind the scenes stuff I have to do for my blog. At least the web sites haven’t crashed yet :)

Cathy November 27, 2013 at 9:30 PM

No sites crashed yet, that is true. Just hope I am doing it at the correct time and not sitting somewhere on the site that is the wrong place. Looks correct but says:
iPad® mini
$299 each
Only Valid Nov 28 6:00 PM-7:00 PM

Carolyn Chamberlain November 27, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I’m in mountain time and none of the items are showing your $$ amounts

Charlene November 27, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Carolyn, unfortunately I am not in charge at Walmart or this wouldn’t be such a mess ;). They are apparently having issues so you can either stick it out and keep trying for the Black Friday ad or you can move on to another store that is working properly.

megan November 27, 2013 at 11:47 PM

is the walmart ad live online yet?

Charlene November 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Megan- yes many items are working now. Not 100% but many items- so they must be loading things up slowly but surely.