Safeway: Starbucks Espresso Drink Coupons!

starbucks at safeway

Reader Barbie spotted an awesome deal in her Just for U account this morning.

I was very excited to see the same offer in my account.

I had some Starbucks Drinks offers listed in the personalized deals section under Deli.

The three offers I have are:

• Starbucks Chai Latte Tall FREE (one time)
  • Starbucks Chai Latte $1.00  (unlimited)
  • and Starbucks Mocha $2.oo (one time)

The offers expire on 10/31 and obviously you need to shop at a Safeway with a Starbucks Kiosk.

I got the free chocolate chai myself just this morning with no problems at all.

The Grande Mocha is usually something like $4.50 so that is a great price although I think you can only get that price once?

You might check your Just for U and see if you get lucky.  I also had some energy drink for free in my personalized deals.

If anyone gets other Starbucks offers let us know!

You can see more Safeway deals for the week here. You can also get details about Just for U- if you shop at Safeway at all I strongly recommend the program.  It is free and will save you some money.

Thanks Barbie!

Comments

1. Jessica says

Woohoo! Thanks! I also spotted a $15 off $75 Lowes gift card in my J4U. Limit 1. I also got 2 random freebies. Oh, there is a $5 off $20 Domino’s gift card, but my family doesn’t eat there, so I won’t be purchasing it. Thought it might be useful to someone else though. :)

2. Kelly says

Hi, I have the Starbucks offers when I sign on, how do I redeem them? Sorry I have never done this before!

3. Charlene says

Kelly,

It is super easy! You want to click add to my card. Once you add it, it will be active within like 5 minutes. Go to. Safeway store with Starbucks inside and order the drink. It will be full price until you enter your club card number just like you do at the cash register and the price will drop. If you have a Starbucks Rewards card you can use that to pay if you want.

4. Charlene says

Mella, I am sad for you :(. You for sure checked under deli in personal offers not in the coupon cneter?

5. Jessica says

Mella and Trista: I never used to get any Starbucks offers either until I recently purchased a drink from Starbucks inside Safeway. Since offers are usually based on your previous purchases, I believe this triggered it for me. My hubby never buys drinks from Starbucks inside Safeway and his card didn’t get it.

6. Nicole says

I got two of the three Starbucks offers. My baby was screaming, so maybe I missed it. I will go back when the kids are sleeping :)

7. Lisa says

How does the Chocolate Chai Tea Latte taste like? It does not sound good at all!

8. Charlene says

Lisa,

I love Chai Lattes and I wasn’t crazy about it :). I appreciated tasting it for sure because I have been curious but I don’t know that I will buy it again :)

9. Charlene says

Jessica,

That was my thought too. I have purchase Starbucks drinks many times in the past from them.

10. Lisa says

I wonder if you can get the chai latte without the chocolate for the $1 price?!

11. Charlene says

Lisa,

I think they want to push that mix :). They don’t add a drizzle of chocolate sauce it is a pre mixed thing. For $1 it is a worth trying but it wouldn’t be my choice for $4.50 .

12. Ann Marie says

I got a coupon for free refrigerated pasta. It was $5.99 in the store. I wish I would’ve gotten the Starbucks, even if mine was a better deal

13. Hally says

oh well, didn’t get these Q in my U… must be regional.
    thx anyway.