Do you feel like the days just fly by? School, work, sports, extraciriculars, homework, housework… goodness I know our days just fly by.
So I thought it might be nice to put together some quick and easy weeknight dinner ideas.
You can click below to see 16 different recipes
- Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato Farro by My Frugal Adventures
- Crock Pot Chicken Sandwiches by My Frugal Adventures
- Mexican Black Bean Wrap by My Frugal Adventures
- Creamy Crouton Chicken by Bombshell Bling
- Cilantro Garlic Chicken Quesadillas by Is This Really My Life?
- Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup by Two Peas & Their Pod
- Tilapia with Tangerine Salsa by Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Spicy Southwestern Rice & Bean Bake by The Spiced Life
- Sesame Ginger Salad by Mad in Crafts
- Lemon Bruschetta Pasta with Grilled Chicken by Katie’s Cucina
- Easy Garden Skillet from Oh Sweet Basil
- Chicken Divan from All You Magazine
- Miracle Kitchen Skillet Recipe by Kraft Foods
- Three Cheese Pasta Bake by Gooseberry Patch
- Easy Garlic Chicken by Food.com
- BLT Steak Salad by Bobby Deen
Hopefully this gives you some ideas for meals this week- I did try to find stuff that would be pretty kid friendly.
You can see my Pinterest board for tons more recipes!