The winner was Carol from Idaho!
I have another Grocery Outlet gift card giveaway for those of you on the West Coast!
I just stopped by Grocery Outlet yesterday and scored quite a few deals.
- Annie’s Single Serve packs of crackers were 14 for $2.99.
- Annie’s Family Size Pizzas were $2.99
- Burt’s Bees Sugar Scrubs were $3.99
- and I spotted some great deals on toys! Hot Wheels Ballistiks were $3.99 (these are really cool cars if you haven’t seen them yet)
Oh and Kashi Hummus Crisps for $1.49 and lots of other great deals. One other thing to note is that I have noticed Grocery Outlet seems to have the best prices on milk (by far) lately.
You can find your local Grocery Outlet circular here.
Just note that Grocery Outlet changes inventory all the time so these are just examples of the types of deals you might find.
AND if you want to have your own little shopping spree at Grocery Outlet stores you can enter to win a $50 gift card.
If you want to enter just click below!
For a bonus entry:
- a fan of My Frugal Adventures on Facebook
- or if you subscribe to MFA via email
- or if you are a follower over on Pinterest!
- Following on Instagram!
This giveaway ends on Oct 15th at 4pm PST. GOOD LUCK!
**This post is sponsored by Grocery Outlet. All opinions expressed are my own. The giveaway winner will be selected randomly and will be contacted via email. If an address is provided, the gift card will be sent automatically via USPS.