Sep
2013

Costco Coupon Book Deals 9/5-9/29

09/04/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

The new Costco Coupon Book is starting September 5th and running through September 29th. Below are the best deals that I see.

Beauty and Healthcare
Beverages
Household Items

Don’t forget to check and see if your store is running deals on their Organic Food Section. Head over here to see those coupon deals!

Sara September 5, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Charlene,
Just wanted to let you know that the new Costco coupon book deals is not showing up on the Costco Corner. :)

Charlene September 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Sara,

I haven’t put it over there yet.

Annye September 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM

When you have time, Charlene, could you please clarify which is correct: the total price after coupon or the price per container? Thank you!

Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges, 4 ct – $6.74
After Costco Coupon (No Limit)
Final Cost: $.96 each

Sara September 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Okay thank you. I was just at my Costco the they had Organic Green and Red Grapes 4lbs for 6.49 or 1.62lb. Great price for my area!

Charlene September 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM

You know I always buy the grapes there too because we only get organic. I find the quality so much better as well! Did you have the Driscolls 12oz organic raspberries? I feel like that is the best deal around for organic fruit :)

Charlene September 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I have no idea what happened there Annye :). Fixed now!

Sara September 6, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Charlene, Yes they did have them but I didn’t buy :(. I have been buying more organic fruits and veggies at Costco. I do wish I had a Sprouts around us though because I always see all the great deals you post on organic. Thank you for all the great posts and not just Costco!

Annye September 7, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Thanks, Charlene; I just wanted to know what to expect when I go in!

And you’re right about the grapes. I started buying them earlier this summer because they looked good, and now I’m hooked — to the point I buy a container each time I go in, and sometimes will stop by just for grapes! Sad but true.

Liliya B September 8, 2013 at 12:44 AM

In case you wondered the Nutiva Coconut oil comes in a 78oz container. The best price I’ve ever seen on these!

SrJ D. September 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I am sure that within the month of September I saw a shortcut to shop at Costco without having to purchase a membership. Could you let me know if I saw it on your website, or do I need to keep searching?

Charlene September 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM

SrJ D.

The only way to do that is if you have a friend that will go into Costco and purchase a gift card for you. Apparently you can avoid a membership by doing that. I have not personally tried it and I would suggest calling your local store to double check before you spend money on a gift card.