Jul
2013

Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 7/31

07/30/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

You can read about the loyalty card program here.  They are now accepting registrations in store or online here.

This List Has Expired

$5 MONDAY

Julianne July 31, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Raley’s program is finally going somewhere. My account has a bunch of deals plus free eggs, free 12pk soda, and $6 credit from points earned on previous purchases.

Charlene July 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Your account has much better offers then mine Julianne :)

Nicole July 31, 2013 at 9:53 AM

My account is always empty. I go to Raleys at least once a month, so there should be a little history on my card. hmmmm?

Adrienne July 31, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I don’t shop there much so I don’t get any deals. But, it’s the deals that bring me in!!

franki August 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Oh my, just tried to check their ad online & it is horrible. No ad copy, just have to click on a dept. and get PAGEs of returns :(
Checked Facebook & many complaints but no indication that they’re going to do anything different.

Really going to depend on you, Charlene, for deals & info. if I’m going to shop there at all. Quit getting the ad in my paper months ago.

Wouldn’t consider ad scans, would you?

Charlene August 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Franki,

Unfortunately I can’t scan the ads. The interest level in Raley’s is tiny and it is hard for me to keep up with all these ads in the first place. It takes the entire day on Tuesday and part of the night to get to Sprouts, Safeway, Raleys and Savemart.

EC August 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I recently rec’d an invitation to Raley’s Try It Grilling campaign. Rec’d a box w/ wooden skewers & stainless steel tongs & eQ for 2 free Amaize Corn. Try It is slightly fizzling-out, I think. My account also has free eggs. I rarely shop here anymore.

Lisa August 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Raley’s is the closest grocery store from my house. I’m in there only to get last minute items, but I always look at your matchups before stepping foot in that store. Thank you for continuing to add Raley’s to your very long list!

Tamie August 4, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Thank you for including Raley’s deals on your list. We have a Bel-Air around the corner and get most of our produce and meat there.

Kendra Fletcher August 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Echoing the other thanks. I prefer Raleys and plan my menus around their sales. I appreciate your hard work!