Apr
2013

Target Deals 4/21-4/27

04/20/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best Target deals I see for the week. Be sure to check out Target’s coupon policy and the Target price matching policy. You can also see the entire list of current Target coupons available. You can also sign up for Target coupons on your cell phone . Don’t forget to read about the new 5% off discount with the Target RedCard.

This List Has Expired
BABY

GROCERIES

HOUSEHOLD

PERSONAL CARE

CLOTHING

TOYS & ENTERTAINMENT

Get a $5 Gift Card w/ Purchase of 2

Rachel April 21, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Just checking… can you use the 20% off coupon on the ergo baby carrier?

Ashley April 22, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I’m really excited my the $2 and $5 Target women’s shoe coupons. I’m heading over there this morning and hope to find some cheap flip flops or clearance sandals. I’ll let you know if I find a great deal. :)

jessie April 22, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I’m not seeing many of these coupons on the Target site :(

Ashley April 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Yep, I found clearance sandals for 7.50, so 2.50 with the coupon and flip flops are priced her at 2.50, so they were only 50 cents!!!! My store had a ton in silver, pink, blue and black

Rachel April 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Just an update i was able to use the 20% off coupon on the Ergo baby carrier, with that and my red card (-5%) it came to $98 and a $20 gift card, pretty nice deal for the Ergo, now i just hope my baby likes it! :)

Charlene April 22, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Rachel,

I was going back and forth about if I should post that. I wasn’t sure if it is an “accessory” or not so thanks for confirming. The Ergo is awesome- totally worth it in my opinion!