Apr
2013

Target Beauty Box $5.00 Shipped

04/30/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

I thought I’d mention this although I want to let you know the site is not working for me and hasn’t been working for almost everyone it seems.  I see lots of angry comments on facebook about this.

If you want to check this out be sure to bring extra patience.

Target is now selling beauty boxes for $5.00 each.

They did post it on the Target Facebook page- it is in the top right corner:

“Beauty delivered right to your doorstep? Yes, please! We’re offering an exclusive Beauty Box to the first 20,000 fans who order. Don’t miss out on this fab beauty grab!”

Try on and try out some of our beauty faves. The Beauty Box by Target boasts beauty, skin care and nail care brands you already know, and a few that may be completely new to you. Shipping is included, plus each order includes a special offer to keep you looking fab while staying on budget. Orders ship in 4–6 weeks.”

So if you want to check it out, this is the Target Beauty Box page to watch.

And here is where it was posted on Facebook.  I had better luck going through the Facebook link.

NOTE:  I don’t know how secure that checkout feature is so keep that in mind.

Amber April 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Mine seems to have gone through without any problems. I’ll definitely keep a check on my credit card info just incase there are any problems. Thanks for the information!

Laura April 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Giving it a try! I had an AMEX giftcard to use.
Thank you for your order!
Congratulations! You’re one of the lucky people who get to try the new Beauty Box by Target. Look for your order in the mail in 4–6 weeks.

Rebecca April 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Seems to be working through Facebook now. :)

AMH April 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM

It just worked for me! :)

Katy April 30, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Mine just worked!

kaela April 30, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I didn’t think I had gotten through, but I got a confirmation email from target.

Jen April 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

No the site is not secure, so your credit card information and contact info can very easily be stolen. I’d expect better from a large company such as Target! I’m a web developer, its not difficult to set up an SSL Certificate!!

Charlene April 30, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Jen,

I believe I mentioned that right in the post. I would address your comments to Target. I don’t actually have anything to do with the promotions they offer.

Alison April 30, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Relax Charleen. I think Jen is just pointing it out as you did somewhat in your post. Of course it should be addressed with Target and not you.

Charlene April 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Alison that is not neccessary. I don’t need to relax. I have people all the time that leave comments thinking I am somehow involved with the companies that I post about. In fact I get home addresses posted on the blog asking me to send rebate checks to people or send them coupons every single week. I was just letting her know that she might let Target know about her concern because I don’t have anything to do with how they handle promotions. It should certainly be brought to their attention when they drop the ball.

I remember your last comment was unpleasant too so I am sorry I must clearly rub you the wrong way. I hope you have a better day.

-Charlene

amy bishop April 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Got mine, it went through and got the order # and email

Stephanie April 30, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I ordered one!! Can’t wait to see what I get! Oh the suspense! It is like playing the lottery. :-) Thanks Charlene!

esmeralda April 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Wow Alison! you seem like a cheerful person.

Charlene did you order one?? Do you know what you get??

Rebecca April 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I appreciate Jen’s comment. While you mentioned that the site might not be secure, Jen confirmed that information which helped me decide to NOT take advantage of this deal. The savings on this deal is not worth the potential theft of personal information!!!

Charlene April 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Esmeralda, I did. Mostly because I want to be able to tell people what comes in a box in case they offer this again. I am curious about what they offer- hopefully it is worth it :). Allure magazine does a beauty box every year that people love so I am thinking maybe Targetis trying to do something similar.

Ashley B April 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I purchased the box and received the conformation email. There was a link at the bottom of the email for a surveymonkey survey by Target to gauge the satisfaction of the recipients and to see if there was interest for more. Within the survey the had a couple products listed, and it is more than likely these are the products featured in the box:
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Fekkai Glossing Cream
Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Pack
L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

Don’t hold me to that though! It’s just a guess :)

Charlene May 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Nice Ashley!

Robin May 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Thank you Charlene for all the work you do to give us these deals. I appreciate all the information you provide us and can’t wait to see what we receive in the Target Beauty Box. I just got one!

Claire May 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I follow a lot of these blogs and I don’t know why some people that read your site are so rude to you Charlene. I appreciate all you do. Thanks for all your hard work!

esmeralda May 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM

just ordered one!! i’m excited!

Charlene May 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM

LOL- I am usually a stinker right back Claire but thanks for sticking it out with me ;).

Stephanie May 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

^^Love that about you! Kind of makes me cringe momentarily because that is so not my personality, but then I think “good for you!”