Apr
2013

Lowe’s Fresh Mulch $2 per Bag

04/07/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Both Lowe’s and Home Depot have bags of mulch for $2.00 each.

There are a few colors to choose from and you need to pick up in store. These are 2 cubic foot bags of mulch so this is a very good deal.

You can head over to Home Depot here to have a look.  Just type in mulch and the red and black are currently priced at $2.00.  The brown is $3.33.

You can also head over here to Lowes and type in mulch.  Choose from Dark Brown, Red or Black.

franki April 8, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I saw this on sale at Lowe’s a couple of weeks ago and was concerned about the added coloration. Does anyone know what it is? I couldn’t find the info on the bag. I need mulch for my potted citrus & veg. beds, and what’s in the mulch will end up in what we eat.

renay April 8, 2013 at 8:26 AM

My lowes doesnt seem to have it for $2. Says its $3.33 bag. I think they might accept the Home Depot price though. Anyone know for sure? Thanks! If not, I’ll just go to Home Depot. Thanks for posting this. I am in need of a lot of this.

Charlene April 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Renay this was posted yesterday so the price may have changed.

Charlene April 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Renay, Did you follow the directions in the post? I can actually still see it for $2.00 per bag in a few colors. You need to order online and then select in store pick up. If you just drive to Lowe’s you may not get the same price. You might check again and see if you find the $2 price. It took literally seconds for me to see it.

renay April 8, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I think Im doing it right but still come up with $3.33 bag for my zip 66615 but thats ok. Home Depot is close so I can go there. They have it for the $2 price. Thanks for the price alert on this!

Charlene April 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Renay,

1. Go to Lowes.com
2. Type mulch into the search box.
3. Several varieties of mulch come up. Pick the $2.00 bags which are pictured in the post. Choose the color you want- red, brown or black.
4. Now enter the quantity you want. Now type in your zip code to make sure they have them at your store.
5. Place your order.

renay April 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM

thanks Charlene! found it!

EES April 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I did a search for “organic mulch” at both Lowes and Home Depot. Home Depot didn’t have anything but Lowes had a 2 cf bag for $5.15 I think it was. I may get this for some of my veggie beds.

I don’t know about this mulch but we can get colored mulch at the dump and I asked about the coloring there (they offer 5 different colors) and the guy said it was all veggie-based coloring so nothing toxic. Maybe call the manufacturer on the bag and ask them???

ria May 17, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Is the deal still on? I checked on the Home Depot and Lowe’s site and they are showing it for 3.33/bag.

Charlene May 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Ria, if you checked and the price went up that means the $2 sale ended.