Apr
2013

Dollar Tree: Free Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal

04/19/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

I spotted Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut cereal at my Dollar Tree.  There is a coupon for this cereal available so you can get this for free if you can find it at your local store.

Here is how the deal looks:

Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal $1.00
$1/1 Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal (zip code 11724)
$1/3 Kellogg’s Cereal, exp. 5/19/13 (RP 04/07/13)
$1/2 Kellogg’s Cereal, exp. 5/19/13 (RP 04/07/13 R)
Final Cost: as low as Free!

Just keep in mind that inventory varies by location and you might not find this at your store.

Sara April 19, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Are these boxes a lot smaller than you’d find at the grocery store? Just curious! Thanks for all the great deals’

Charlene April 19, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Sara- I actually had the same cereal in the pantry from a Safeway deal last week and I can’t see any differences at all. They are both 10.8oz boxes. I totally know where you are going with it though because I always find Dollar Tree to not have that great of deals when you factor in how small the sizes are :) I didn’t go down the cereal aisle- these were right up at the checkout counters.

Lisa P April 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM

FYI-to get the coupons.com coupon I now had to update my profile with the zip code AND matching state. 11724 is in New York.

Charlene April 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Lisa,

Above the first state they list is a blank space. You can click the blank space and that will work for any zip code.

Sara April 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Charlene – Thanks for letting me know! I’ll be bringing my coupons for Crunchy Nut with me next I go to Dollar Tree. My family loves this cereal so I hope my Dollar Tree sells it!

Lisa P April 21, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Charlene,
Saw your comments and rechecked my profile. My profile page has changed to a different format. There no longer is the “blank space” for a state that you mention like there was before. I have to pick a matching state for it to update my profile. I’ll just deal with it.