Mar
2013

Target Deals and Ad 3/10-3/17

03/09/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best Target deals I see for the week. Be sure to check out Target’s coupon policy and the Target price matching policy. You can also see the entire list of current Target coupons available. You can also sign up for Target coupons on your cell phone . Don’t forget to read about the new 5% off discount with the Target RedCard.

This List Has Expired
BABY/CHILDREN

GROCERY

HOUSEHOLD

CLOTHING

PERSONAL CARE

ENTERTAINMENT

Buy 2 Items and get a $5 Gift Card

Brenda March 10, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I believe that there is a $.50 Target Mobile Coupon for eggs.

Charlene March 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Brenda, thanks for the reminder!

Jasmine March 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM

It think the math is right on the TP.$ 7.74?

Courtney March 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM

There is a revlon 2.00 mq off face product and also a 2.00 revlon target coupon in the paper which will probably make for some inexpensive makeup.

Charlene March 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Sorry Jasmine I don’t understand.

Stacia March 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

They have two of the $5/purchase of $20 for the Mossimo brand – one is a Target printable, and one is a Target mobile coupon. I love the long and lean tanks, so I was able to get 8 of those for $30, just did two separate transactions. And then there’s a mobile coupon for $5/purchase of $20 for Merona, and there are some nice shirts for $7ea.

That’s how I just used them :)

Julianne March 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Jasmine: the total $7.74 is after subtracting $.25 for man coupon and $2.50 for the gift card value (half of $5) from the price of $9.99

Right, Charlene?

Charlene March 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Charlene #2 March 14, 2013 at 5:32 PM

How does one obtain the mobile coupon? I clicked on the link but nothing happens – just pulls up a target webpage – I’m not very techy so any guidance is appreciated. New to this site – looks great! Thanks for the help.

Charlene March 14, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Hi Charlene #2,

You mean the one for eggs? Just click the link and that will bring up a page that tells you how to get the coupon. Scroll down for complete instructions. You will see from the image in the post that a mobile coupon is one you need to request via text and you need to have a smart phone to display the coupon bar code.

Charlene #2 March 15, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Hi

Hope you don’t receive this twice. No actually, I was interested in the food saver product that had two $10.00 off coupons – one of which was mobile. In case I didn’t duplicate this post – just want you to know that I’m so glad I found your site – I love it and have already spent hours checking it out. Thanks again for replying and taking the time to put all the effort into this.