Feb
2013

Target Deals 2/24

02/23/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best Target deals I see for the week. Be sure to check out Target’s coupon policy and the Target price matching policy. You can also see the entire list of current Target coupons available. You can also sign up for Target coupons on your cell phone . Don’t forget to read about the new 5% off discount with the Target RedCard.

This List Has Expired
GROCERY

HOUSEHOLD

PERSONAL CARE

CLOTHING

PET

BABY/CHILDREN

dianne February 24, 2013 at 7:18 AM

where do you find shopkick coupons/

PH February 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I just found your blog. I have been following several others for 3 years. Yours is the first I have found that supplied the Target matchups on Sunday. The others don’t post until Monday. You can add me to your ever-growing list of faithful followers! Thanks so much!!!

Charlene February 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM

PH- really? I feel like I am always the last to post :). I live on the West Coast and I don’t like to post until the online ad is up. Sometimes there are extra deals :). So thank you!

Charlene February 24, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Dianne,

You need to get the app on your smart phone. Just follow the link in the post for help.

MW February 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Charlene,

Is it possible to use any of the Gillette or Venus coupons from RP 2/17 toward the Gillette Target sale that gives a $5 Target giftcard (in this Sunday’s ad)? I’m new to couponing, so thought that I should ask.
Thank you!

Charlene February 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM

If they match the items in the ad you surely can! I didn’t see any other coupons in the coupon database but I will dig around and see if I can find them. :)