Feb
2013

Safeway Deals 2/3-2/9

02/02/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!

Here is the supplemental ad for Safeway stores.  Most of these deals are available Sunday only but there are a few that are good through 2/9.

There are great deals on TP, Paper Towels and Laundry soap this week.

This List Has Expired
Sunday Only

BUY 2 Items and get $3 off at checkout- through 2/9

And see the regular Safeway deals for the week here.

franki February 3, 2013 at 12:51 AM

look for peelies on Tostitos
buy 2 get free salsa!

all these DiGiorno deals- wish we liked it! c’mon Freschetta!!

Debbie February 3, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Wish I got that $1.00 off Charmin! Hmm…..

esmer February 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM

are these deals going on today??

Charlene February 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Esmer- the date of the post is 2/3-2/9 :). You can go to Safeway.com and they will show this ad for your area if you want to see the entire thing.

esmer February 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Thank you!! okay!!

cathy February 3, 2013 at 1:06 PM

$5 is a good price for cheese. What do you mean “if you find the seal”? Is the seal part of the writing on the package or is it a sticker? Do you know which particular varieties are from CA? Or, for example, is it possible some mozzarella is from CA and rest if from another state? Or if I called 1-877-SAFEWAY, would they know?

Charlene February 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Cathy you need to literally look for the seal. It is right on the package. That coupon will beep though and at Safeway they don’t have to take it if they don’t want too. If you have the seal clear as day on the package it shouldn’t be a problem.

This is what the seal looks like- it is gold and black right on the package.

Susan February 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Charlene – pages 1 through 3 of this ad are only good on the 3rd. It’s only page 4 that extends throught the 9th. I didn’t see that noted in this post. Thx.

Charlene February 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Susan,

I see that now. I was looking at the online ad and I just love that super tiny print they have next to the Feb 3-9 dates on the front page ;).