Feb
2013

CVS: Free Nature Made Vitamins

02/10/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

This week CVS has Nature Made vitamins Buy One Get One Free.

They don’t specify the varieties and prices but I did stop into my store late last night.

I found the Nature Made Minis for Her for $15.79- Buy One Get One Free.

Now I was in a rush so I didn’t have a chance to check the prices on the other varieties, but here is how the transaction might look for you:

Buy 2 Nature Made Mini Vitamins- $15.79 for 2
Use $10/1 CVS coupon (I would print this now)
and Use (2) $3/1 Nature Made coupons
Final Price: Free!

Now you will most likely have a few cents overage so my suggestion is to grab something else for $.21. The cashier may very well adjust the coupon down (per the coupon policy) so the worst case is that your vitamins are free.

You might find prices that are slightly different at your store but regardless this should be a great deal.

See more CVS deals for the week here.

Kylene February 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM

$10 coupon link not working.

chantay February 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM

the cvs 10/1 naturemade link does not go to the coupon.

Charlene February 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Chantay,

You can refresh and try again. The link should be fixed now.

Diane February 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Did this work for anyone?

Charlene February 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Diane,

Yes it worked for me.

Susan February 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM

It worked for me too! Thanks, Charlene!

Amy February 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Charlene, do you mind if I ask where you found the Minis locally? I went to the CVS on Stanford Ranch and they didn’t have them (not that they were out – the manager says that they’ve never had them), and the manager said that he didn’t think any of the local CVS had them yet. Thanks!

Ronni February 10, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Thanks Charlene!

Charlene February 10, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I was at the one on Stanford Ranch. Over by the High school. There were two sides to the aisle of vitamins and I saw them in the centerish of the aisle facing away from the refrigerated section.

Sherry February 10, 2013 at 6:44 PM

The full strength mini Super B Energy Complex was 10.49 at my store, so 25 cents each after coupon. Also if you got the $2.50 off colgate, look out for the Max Fresh intense mint, which was clearanced to $1.99 at my store UPC 0 35000 76800 1. The full 2.50 came off surpisingly so I got the 2 pks of b vitamins and toothpaste for tax.

Rachael February 10, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I printed out the coupon and, when I tried to use it, they said it was for a different card. It wouldn’t work at the register.
Also, the CVS in Lincoln, CA has them!

Charlene February 10, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Rachael,

Did you pull up the web site on your phone and let them know it was not a coupon that was emailed to you but rather one available to print off the CVS web site? If you don’t have a smart phone you can tell them to pull it up in the office or you can print a copy of the page the coupon can be found on the web site.

Rachael February 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I had my pile of coupons and couldn’t remember where I got it from. I’d tried some new coupon sites and thought that maybe I got it from someone that wasn’t legit. Printing out the page that shows it’s a coupon on their website is a good idea. Thanks!

Andrea T. February 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM

so excited to use this! thank you! going tomorrow after I drop my daughter off.

Carli February 11, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Worked like a charm, thanks Charlene!

Tatyana February 11, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Charlene, will CVS allow coupon for free item?
Thank you!

Charlene February 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Tatyana,

It is hard for me to remember the rules for all the stores but I did double check the coupon policy:

They do allow 2 coupons on a BOGO sale. Technically the coupon value needs to be less then the selling price- so using (2) $3 coupons puts you a tiny bit over. Personally I don’t think it is that big of a deal to adjust the coupon down by a few cents but the other option would be to use $3 off coupon and the $2 off coupon here and then you would pay $.79 + tax so completely and totally within the coupon policy guidelines:

Tatyana February 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Thank you so much!

Nikki February 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Worked for me! Thanks Charlene! ;)

cathy February 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I was able to print out all of the coupons. The $3 coupon says in small print:
Consumer: Coupon good only in USA for product/quantity indicated. LIMIT ONE PER PURCHASE….
Charlene, I think you should change your example in the post to say 1 CVS coupon and 1 Nature Made coupon.

My store had the minis for her and minis for him but no other minis products. i asked the pharmacist if there was anything else available. the pharmacist walked into the aisle with me, and I grabbed the “for her” vitamins – last one on the shelf and marked B1G1 free, and then suggested I grab some other nature made vitamins (i got the complete vitamins) and check if the deal would work. I explained it to the cashier up front. The cashier scanned the for her minis $16 and then the complete vitamins FREE (usually $12). I used 1 CVS coupon and 1 nature made coupon (only 1 allowed as explained above) and paid $4.70
I went to CVS in Cupertino, CA 95014.

Charlene February 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Cathy,

Usually one per purchase means one per item purchased in my mind. I find that wording on almost every coupon. One per person or one per transaction would mean a limit of one of the same coupon regardless of the number of items you have.

If you feel uncomfortable you could use the $3.00 coupon in the post plus the $2 coupon above instead of (2) $3 coupons.Those are different coupons so there shouldn’t be any problems.

Hally February 12, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Charlene,

I have to agree with you that “one per purchase means one per item purchased”, however, I tried to explain to cashier this AM and was shot down. I just said, then cancel my transaction. glad was on my way, not a special trip!

so it’s YMMY, depends on cashier then. this cashier is at CVS for the longest time I can remember (past 3-5 years employee)…

Charlene February 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Hally,

Why not grab the $2 off coupon that I mentioned a few times above. The cashier was wrong but if you don’t want to argue about it, that seems to be a very simple fix for the problem.

Lizzy February 13, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Hi Charlene,

Just to let you know, I visited 3 CVS and did the transactions without problem:

CVS #1:
There were just 2 Vitamins and the regular price was $10.49 each, I got 2 Treeseme and 2 poise. I was able to use 1 of the $10 off, one of the $3 off, 1 b1g1 treeseme and 2 $3 off Poise and ended up paying .63 cents
At the second CVS they had only 1 vitamin so the manager cut the price in half, $5.25 and i was able to use the $10.00 off coupon so once again, I got one treeseme and had to pick a gum package to get even so those were free as well. That manager mentioned they will get more vitamins today but I dont know how many $10.00 coupons Im allow to use.

Charlene February 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Wow Lizzy, you did great!

Rachael February 13, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Tried it again and it worked!

I got a heck of a deal! Had this coupon, the manufacture coupons, b1g1, and a CVS coupon for vitamins. $13 for 2 boxes of mini’s 2 bottles of fish oil, and 2 bottles of vitamin D! BAM!

Rachael February 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I should have mentioned that none of the vitamins were 4.99 at my CVS. The cheapest ones were $5.50 (vitamin D) and the fish oil was $15.99. So, to get them all (including the mini’s) for $13 was awesome!