You can get a box of 30 for as low as $12.16. That works out to $.41 each and shipping is free.
The best price is on the mango flavor $12.16 the cherry flavor is $13.11 or apple is $12.87.
You can also pick from apricot, strawberry or raspberry for just slightly more.
To get this offer requires a few simple steps:
- Head over here to Amazon and select the flavor you want.
- Once you pick the flavor, click subscribe and save on the right side. That should drop your price to what I have listed above.
Your shipping is free!
Once your order arrives you can either do nothing for regular shipments or go into your account and click cancel subscribe and save for no further deliveries. They will send you an email reminder before the next shipment if you forget but please note the price may not be the same.
These are very cute little treats for lunchboxes or an easy item to slip into your purse for emergency sugar cravings.
These are a good treat for the little ones because these are all natural, no added sugar and they are gluten free.
You can cut them into shapes really easily with cookie cutters to jazz up a lunchbox.
- Amazon can change the prices at any time so if you are not seeing the prices I listed, that variety may have sold out.
- If you are a Costco shopper you can occasionally find 48 ct boxes for $10.59. My store sometimes has them and sometimes is out. See the Costco Everyday Deals price list here.
- For more fun lunchbox ideas check out the post here.