Jan
2013

Sprouts Deals 1/23-1/30

01/22/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are your Sprouts Farmers Market Deals for the week. These deals may vary by region so double check your local ad!

You can still get a $5 off $40 coupon from Recyclebank (depending on your zip code.)

Sprouts has an overlapping ad on Wednesdays. You can see the deals from 1/23-1/30 below and see the deals running through 1/23 here.

This List Has Expired
PRODUCE

OTHER DEALS

Endcapps January 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I stopped at Sprouts today and got Free Sambazon juice, yay!
Sambazon 10.5 oz Acai Juice $2
- $2/1 printable (don’t recall details)
Paid $0 and CRV

Oh and my Sprouts has Clearance. Glanced and saw Clif Kid, Annie Chun, Stash, and more so try looking!

Endcapps January 23, 2013 at 10:32 AM

The Sambazon juice was tagged $2 thru Jan 30

Carol Cornell January 23, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Can you still get the coupon? I have tried for 2 weeks now and all I get is “Sorry, this reward is out of stock.”

Stephanie January 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I am so excited about the zevia! I pay $5.49/6pk!

Endcapps January 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Stephanie, I also love Zevia (root beer!) and wanted to let you know about a Sprouts Store Coupon for $1/1 Zevia. It’s inside the January Sprouts Coupon Booklet that is free, and is located next to the weekly ad circulars in the entryway. My Sprouts allows me to stack one store coupon w/ one manufacturer coupon. Your store may or may not. If not, $2.99-$1=$1.99 is still awesome!

Endcapps January 28, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Saw this on Facebook … Secret Sale for NoCA:
Ok Nor Cal fans! You’ve waited so patiently for the details on Sprouts “Secret Sale” and here they are! Shop any Nor Cal Sprouts store between 9am and 2pm on Tuesday, January 29th and simply say to your cashier, “I love Sprouts!” You will then receive a 10% discount on your ENTIRE purchase*! No coupon necessary.