Jan
2013

$3 off South Beach Diet Product (.98 after Coupon!)

01/23/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a high value coupon for South Beach Diet products.  Save $3 off (1) box of snack bars, meal bars, sweet delights, ready meals or snack smoothies 4 packs.

The snack bars are about $3.98 at Walmart so just $.98 after coupon.   You might find some of these products even cheaper at your grocery store or maybe at Target.

And you can print a second South Beach Diet coupon here.

I doubt either coupon lasts long!

Emelyn January 23, 2013 at 10:33 AM

THANK YOU sooo much for the great deals!! I was wondering, do you know what will happen at Safeway if the coupon is more than the product? It’s also priced at $2.50 at my Safeway, too. Thanks!!

Charlene January 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Emelyn,

I think the ones I found are cereal bars so they may not work for this coupon. These products are kind of confusing to me. Here is the coupon policy:

They are supposed to adjust the coupon down to the value of the item.

caslp January 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Just got back from Safeway, the ones are sale are the ones in the cereal aisle, the coupon is for the ones that are in the diet aisle and they are ALOT more expensive. Do not try to use this coupon on the cereal bars, they won’t work.

Charlene January 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Caslp, I already made that correction. You must have dropped everything to race to the store because that mistake was only posted for about 30 minutes. Sorry you wasted a trip.

caslp January 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Yep, I was on my way already this morning when I saw your post. Good thing I figured it out before getting to checkout and looking silly. No biggie, I had other shopping to do anyway. Thanks for correcting.

Emelyn January 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Sounds good, thank you!!

franki January 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM

any other price sightings?
I saw them at CVS (in diet section) for $6 something
buy one get one half off
and qualified for their free scale deal

not bad if you want the scale, which I don’t

I have broken foot so can’t do much checking around other stores
would love to hear prices for other stores