Dec
2012

Target: Emergen-C Moneymaker!

12/10/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a really nice unadvertised Emergen-C gift card promotion going on at Target right now!

When you buy (2) 10ct boxes, you’ll get a $5 Target gift card back.  Plus there was a $1.50 off coupon in Sunday’s paper, which makes this deal a moneymaker!

Here’s how the deal will work:
Buy (2) Emergen-C 10ct Boxes at $3.50
Use (2) $1.50/1 Emergen-C Drink Mix, exp. 1/31/13 (RP 12/09/12)
Pay $4 and get back a $5 Target gift card
Final Price: $1 Moneymaker!

A couple things to note, this is an unadvertised deal so there is no guarantee that your store will be participating. Also, I checked two stores and only one of them carried the 10ct boxes so your luck will vary.  But definitely worth a look!

You can see the rest of this week’s Target deals here.

kim December 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Could you please tell me where I can find them? I went to 4 difference Target but they only have the 30 packs not that are price $7.89. Please let me know thanks you very much :)

Charlene December 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Kim,

Sorry I can’t tell you where to find the 10 ct boxes. As I mentioned in the post not all stores carry them. Your best bet is to just call the stores in your area and ask. If they don’t carry them there isn’t much that you can do.

Kelly December 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Thanks for this! I only had one coupon but it was still a good deal considering I have some sickies at my house right now that could really use the Vitamin C boost. They had lots of them still on the shelf at the Merle Hay location in Des Moines, IA. It was only the super orange flavor that was $3.50.

Charlene December 11, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Kelly,

Would you be able to tell us the number off your receipt? That way the other person driving all over can just call and give her store the DPCI number so she knows for certain if they carry that one or not.

Kelly December 11, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Not sure what the DPCI is, but the number on the receipt in front of the item is 094030882. Hope that helps!

Angela December 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Which Target did you go to? I’m in the roseville area and don’t want to waste my time :)

Charlene December 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Angela,

I didn’t see them at the Fairway store. I did see them in Palm Springs though. You might use the number provided in the comments above and call ahead to check.

Angela December 13, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I found the 10 pks, bought them but it did not trigger a gift card. Has anyone done this and got the gc?

Charlene December 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Angela did it have signs? Remember at Target if the total purchase price falls below the amount of the gift card it sometimes won’t prompt. To solve the problem you just need to purchase any other items in the store to hit $5.01 or more or simply go to customer service and ask them to help you.

Angela December 13, 2012 at 5:41 PM

The total was $7, but I had figured since you posted it, this was ringing up. Did you do this transaction?

Angela December 13, 2012 at 5:41 PM

And there was not a sign located by these boxes.

Charlene December 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Angela,

I can’t possibly do every transaction I post. Our house would look like a Costco and I would be broke. In general I don’t buy things I don’t need and I don’t personally have a need for these products. If there were no signs then you were taking your chances on the transaction. Even if I had done it, it would have been on Sunday and they may have just taken the 10ct size off since that time. The store I visited did have the 10ct size marked as part of the transaction which is why I posted.

Angela December 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM

You mean you don’t live in your own costco world … lol

I understand.

Charlene December 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Well I am starting a Costco blog so yes I kind of live in a Costco world at the moment ;). I am not a stockpiler though. I can’t stand too much stuff around me so I really don’t buy that many deals. Just the stuff we for sure will use.