CVS: Free 6pk Vitaminwater with Purchase

Today only (12/4) while supplies last, you can grab a coupon for a free 6pk of Vitaminwater with a $10 purchase at CVS.

You want to print the coupon right away but you can shop either today or tomorrow.

One idea to hit $10:

There is a really nice CVS coupon good for $2.50 off 2 big bags (17.8-19.75oz) of Hershey’s Kisses or Reese’s Pouches available to print.  You need to watch the vide0 and share to get that value.

Here’s the deal:
Buy (2) Hershey’s Big Bag of Kisses at $5
Use (1) $2.50/2 CVS Hershey’s Kisses Printable (when you watch video and share)
And use (1) $2/2 Hershey’s Holiday Candy Printable
Or use (1) $1.10/2 Hershey’s Holiday Candy Printable
Pay $5.50 and get back $3 ECB (limit 2)
Final Price: 2/$2.50 or $1.25 each!

If by chance you have already used the $2/2 coupon, they would be $1.70 per bag with the $1.10/2 coupon, which still isn’t a bad price!  Please note these are the big bags that are 17-19oz.  You can get the smaller bags that are about 8oz for $.75 this week.

If you prefer the Reese’s pouches, here is an idea:

Buy 4 Reese’s at $3 per pouch
Use $2.50/2 CVS coupon
and Use $2/2 Hershey’s candy coupon
Pay $7.50 and get back a $3 ECB
Final Price: $1.12 per bag

You can see the rest of this week’s CVS deals here.

Thanks Lisa!

Comments

1. Jan says

Charlene, couple of question…

(1) is this valid with a gift card purchase? I mean the water
    (2) can I use ecb to buy gift cards?

2. anu says

$2/2 Hershey’s Holiday Candy Printable (zip code 94707) coupon is still thr ?

3. Charlene says

Anu,

I have posted that coupon numerous times. Is there a chance you already printed it? It was there when I drafted the post but if you are not seeing it right now you can always use the second coupon that was posted.

4. julie says

I click on it and a pop up appears to sign up for deal alerts so I do but nothing prints???

5. Charlene says

Denise, yes as I mentioned you can shop today or tomorrow but the actual coupon is no longer available to print.

6. Stefanie says

I was all reared up and ready to get my free 6 pack of water when I reached the water aisle and to my dismay found the water inconveniently priced at $4.89—what a bummer!

7. Charlene says

Stefanie,

I have always found the CVS coupons just adjust to the full price of the item. I think you mean the coupon is valid up to $4.49 and you found them priced at $4.89? So a .40 difference? I would still try it if you want the waters. I bet they just make it work for you.