Dec
2012

CVS Coupon Deals 12/30 – 01/05

12/28/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can learn more about how to get started shopping at CVS here. Make sure you are registered to get  CVS coupons via email!  You should get a $4/20 coupon right away.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

You can see more drug store deals for this week here.

Shannon December 29, 2012 at 6:33 AM

The “print” option isn’t working on the list… I can build my list from the options above, but when I select print, nothing happens. I tried it a second time and the same thing. Just thought I’d let you know; don’t know if it’s just me or others experiencing that too.

cjs December 29, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Hi Shannon, maybe you have ‘pop-ups’ disabled? When I click ‘print’ after I make my list, a smaller window pops up & I have to expand the window to see the ‘print’ button inside the blue bar at the top of the window. Hope this helps :)

Nicole Walker December 29, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Just FYI, I use Firebox and the list printed fine for me.

franki December 31, 2012 at 2:29 AM

is this item an adult power t-brush?:
Oral-B Pulsar, Cross Action Power Brush 1ct

if so there’s a $1/1 coupon in 12-9rp

Kelloggs cereal on sale for 1.99 includes F. Flakes, also Krave and Raisin Bran Crunch

Here the Dawn is .88, looks like some regional pricing

AlicjA December 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Hey so the Aveeno deal said limit one on the signs but I noticed when my receipt printed, it didn’t say offer limit reached, so I went back and did the deal again, and the $6 ECB did print :)

Endcapps December 31, 2012 at 4:01 PM

My son’s eczema flares up in winter. Happily the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Cream 7oz rang up $4.99 (reg $14.49) and gave $6 ECB, x 1/30 yay! Really needed Aveeno, thx much!

Stephanie January 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I’m not seeing the printable aveeno coupon. is it gone?

Ashley January 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Is cover girl products included in the buy $30 of PG products.