Toys R Us: Brave DVD $9.99

You can grab the Brave DVD for just $9.99 today courtesy of Toys R Us!

This is an excellent price for this movie and I do recommend this one.  It was just released today and I don’t think I have ever seen a new Disney movie released for such a low price.

You have two options for shopping:

1. The first is to take this Toys R Us coupon in to a store today and get your DVD.

2. The second is go online to Toys R Us and add it to your cart at $14.99 (item #686082).  Use coupon code: 957428. The price will drop to $9.99- if you have Shoprunner your shipping is free.  As of posting you can also order online and pick up in store within the next 5 days.

This offer is available today only (11/13) and I can tell you I stopped at the grocery store literally next door to TRU yesterday.  I popped in to check the sale out that they had yesterday and my store was a total and complete madhouse.  A lot of items were already sold out and I was there before noon.

I would recommend ordering online for delivery or pick up so you for sure get your movie.

You can see more Brave movie deals here as well as some rebates available!    Just be sure to check those rebates because most of them are for the Bluray combo packs.  This offer is just for the DVD.

PS:  You want to look for the promo codes box located at the very bottom of the payments page in the final stages of checkout.  That is where you enter your coupon code.

Comments

1. Charlene says

Betsy,

The last stage of checkout underneath where your credit card info goes.

2. Betsy says

Gotcha. ok, now I typed it in but it is not accepting it and continues on to secure checkout without the discount. I think I am going to call. Thanks for the heads up on this!!!!

3. Kindra says

Put the coupon code at the bottom of the payment page I. The promotion code box. It just worked for me.

4. Charlene says

Amber- I don’t know if most of us want to wait a few months ;). It is nice to have movies you own that you can watch anytime and anywhere. That is a great option though for people that don’t want to spend any money at all on movies.

5. Beau says

I don’t think that Netflix gets Disney movies? I only ever see knockoffs (LOL, Kiara the Brave anyone?) and Dreamworks.

6. Charlene says

Beau, I don’t see them for free very often. We get them on the premium channels on cable sometimes but it is a long time after release.

7. Sue says

I couldn’t get the code to work til I stopped trying to pay with paypal and filled in my credit card info.

8. Charlene says

Sue, I paid with paypal. I would suggest trying another browser. That might help.

9. Charlene says

Rachel- you can check the post for all the prices but yes it is. Some of the stores are offering the Bluray at this price so it depends on what you want. The bluray is the one that the rebates are for.

10. Heather says

Guess I was too slow–just the combo pack in available now. Thanks though!

11. Rebecca says

yeah I can’t fine the one for $19.99. only the $27.99 one is available and the code unfortunately does not work on this one. bummer! :o(

12. Charlene says

Rebecca,

There is no $19.99 one. You are looking at the Bluray and this is only valid on the DVD. It may have sold out by now. Just type in Brave DVD or use the item # I posted to find it quickly.

13. Mimi says

I ordered the DVD this morning to be picked up at the store. I just received an email from Toys R us…they cancelled my order :( !! Sold out probably !!

14. Charlene says

Oh Mimi that is terrible. I HATE that about Toys R Us. They did it last year too. So it is sad not to get it today but I really think we will see a lot of deals on this movie- especially considering how cheap it is in the Black Friday ads.

15. Carolyn says

I’m not sure how you guys are even pulling up the movie. I am on the TRU website and the only brave movie it brings up is the 5 disc Blue Ray for $27.99. The item number given is not found through search. Maybe TRU pulled it from demand, because it sure isn’t there now.
    Bummer:(