Nov
2012

Target: LeapFrog Sale (Explorer $47 and More Deals!)

11/20/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Target is having a nice sale on LeapFrog items today only.  Shipping is free and I imagine that many of these items will sell out.

The Explorer is $59 and that is actually lower than Black Friday prices.  If you spend $40 or more on Leapfrog items, you will get an extra 20% off at checkout.  So the final price is $47.99!

It is in the Walmart Black Friday ad for $69 so that is $20 cheaper! It looks like you also get a bonus app that is a Target exclusive valued at $7.50.

The LeapPad is included in this sale for $69 with a free gel skin.  The price should drop to about $56 when you hit checkout and it comes with a free gel skin.  You can also get the LeapPad  on Amazon for $59 with the free gel skin.
Lots of other LeapFrog items are included in this sale.  The Musical Counting Pal is a good price for $10.
Head over to Target to take a look at all the sale items. Just remember that this is today only and the more popular items will likely sell out early in the day!
**Shipping is free on all of these items.

Molly K November 20, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I just got the explorer and when you buy 40$ in leapfrog you get 20% off so my total came to only 47.99 :)

Charlene November 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Awesome Molly!!

Alisonl November 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM

There are a few things I have been planning to buy but these are the same prices they have been. The prices are the same on Amazon and Walmart also. When I saw this post I was hoping for a deal. Too bad.

Charlene November 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Yikes Alisonl, you haven’t been happy with anything I have posted lately. I am sorry you are not finding anything at all you feel is a deal. I thought that Explorer price was really outstanding myself.

Courtney November 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Thats a great deal on the leap pad 1 for those that missed the Kmart deal! Just a heads up, only some of the items are included in the buy $49 get 20%off. The leap pad 2 isn’t included. I’m trying to decide between getting the 2 version because it’s suppposed to have better battery life, and the 1, so I started checking out with the 2 in my cart and realized the discount doesn’t apply to that one.

Charlene November 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Right Courtney,

The Leappad 2 isn’t included in the sale today but good thinking to test it just to be sure.

Lacy November 20, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I have gotten so many great deal ideas from you over the past year! Especially the Furreal Pony yesterday! That was something I wouldn’t have even considered buying because of the price and I ended up walking out with 2 because it was such an awesome deal! I also got more toys and movies on Amazon from your posts yesterday as well as a $5 of $25 amazon coupon! i probably saved $200 yesterday alone because of you! Some of us appreciate your site very much :)

Charlene November 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM