Nov
2012

Safeway Deals 11/28-12/4

11/27/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!

Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PRODUCE

DAIRY

$5 FRIDAY

PANTRY

BEVERAGES

FROZEN FOODS

OTHER DEALS

BABY

PERSONAL CARE

SPECIAL PROMOTIONS

And you can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

jessica November 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

do u know what zipcode the dial soap and GM cereals is under?

cathy November 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM

safeway has really increased the price of milk lately. on oct 8 i paid $3.09 for 1 gal nonfat milk and nov 28 i paid $4.29. i think i may be switching stores for most of my shopping. i don’t like the local sprouts store though because it just seems dirty and dark inside, and i can’t find items i want. i might shop at trader joes or target or drive further to another sprouts or nob hill (although i think workers are still on strike).

Denise November 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM

There is a catalina running for Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh deli meat – Buy 5 and get $4. You can load the $0.80/1 J4U Coupon and buy 5 and it will work out to be $1.88 each. This worked for me. I am in the SF Bay Area.

Amy November 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Went to Safeway today for the first time in a while. At check out, I was told I could not use coupons printed from the computer that were for more than half the price of the item. For example, I could not use the salad coupon because it was on sale for $2.99 and the coupon was more than $1.49 (it was a $2 manufacturer coupon from the Safeway mag, no less!) I could not even get the Milano cookies because they were $1.99 and the coupon was $1. That’s one cent over!! Is this the policy everywhere? I’m in Elk Grove.

Jen December 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I got a nice surprise upon checkout today! I got the $10 catalina for spending $75, $3 off my next purchase for the O.M. deli meat, $3 off of frozen foods on my next purchase (not sure what triggered that one), and a coupon for a free Johnsonville sausage (up to 3.99). Score!!!!

Amanda December 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I got the diapers on Friday and only $1 came off of one package. In the past it came off of every package. Still good enough deal for me.