Nov
2012

Rite Aid Deals 11/25 – 12/01

11/24/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Be sure to read all about the ad perk coupons.  You can see the newest Rite Aid Coupon Policy here. If you are new to Rite Aid shopping, you can read Rite Aid Couponing 101 before you get started.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

Did I miss any other great deals this week?

Elaine November 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Thanks Charlene! Ressee peanut butter cups here I come! Lol

Nicole November 24, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Charlene, Can you explain the dove deal?

Charlene November 24, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Nicole,

This one?

Dove, Dove Men+Care Body Wash or Caress Body Wash, Dove Body Tool, Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion or Tom’s of Maine Bar Soap – 2/$7
Buy 2, Get $2 +UP Reward (limit 2)
Use $1/1 Dove Body Wash (RA Video Values, Nov)
and use (2) $2/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash, Bar or Shower Tool Printable
Pay $2.00 and get a $2 +Up back.

delia November 24, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Charlene,
For the Salon Grafix coupon did you have to accept some coupon printer security thing? It keeps asking me and says I have to accept it to print the coupon.

Emily November 25, 2012 at 4:37 AM

I think this Dove deal is wrong.

Price = $7

Total Coupons = $3

Up Rewards = $2

Adjusted Price = two products for $2

Amy November 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Just printed a $3/2 from coupons.com for the Right Guard Total Defense products.

Marie November 25, 2012 at 8:09 AM

They have a $2/2 Hershey’s coupon at Smart Source with RA coupon they are free!

Charlene November 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Charlene November 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Emily,

For some reason I am not seeing a mistake.

If you purchase 2 items at $7.
Use a $1 Rite Aid coupon = $6
Use (2) $2 manufacturer coupons = $2
Get a $2 +Up?

I am not seeing the mistake. It seems to be pay $2 and get $2 back to me.

Charlene November 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Yes thank you I posted that coupon already Amy. Unfortunately I had to do these matchups early in the week and a few extra coupons still need to be added in. I will do that if I can get to it ;)

franki November 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I don’t think that that Samy printable will work
The Shampoo shown inad doesn’t include Fat hair
and th Q doesn’t include hair color

just wanted to save someone some ink

but I haven’t been to store yet to see if shampoo includes Fat Hair.

anyone who’s ben couponing awhile may have saved the $5/1 Fat foam hair color coupon to their hard drive. It was a PDF and doesn’t expire until 11/30/12. But I dodn’t htink it’s available online anymore

Charlene November 25, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Fanki,

My ad shows two Samy deals that are side by side. One is regular Samy haircare at $3.99 with a $3 +Up. The other is for “Samy Fat Hair Shampoos or Stylers or Fat Foam” priced at $8.99 with a $5 +Up.

I listed the Fat hair coupon under that Fat Hair deal because it won’t work on the regular products. So I think it should be OK. Maybe your ad is just different from mine.

Melinda November 27, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I did several of the deals this week. It equaled 2 FREE Dove for Men bodywash, 4 FREE Hershey Candy, $1 MM on Salon Grafix hairspray and a $1.01 MM on The Samy Fat Foam Hair Color (I still had the $5 off Q’s) – They all worked just how Charlene posted. Thanks for the matchups and the hard work you put into finding all these deals.

Endcapps November 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM

All this rain makes me crave soup. Just popped-up on Saving Star is a $2/8 cans of Progresso rebate. I did Charlene’s deal w/ it, no problem.
{Deal Idea}