Nov
2012

Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 11/14-11/22

11/13/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

You can read about the loyalty card program here.  They are now accepting registrations for the program  in store or online here.
Here are the deals for the week – note this ad runs through 11/22 so the next ad won’t break until next Friday.

This List Has Expired
PRODUCE

MEAT/SEAFOOD

PANTRY

BEVERAGES

OTHER DEALS

There is also a promotion with 3 free items running through 11/15 only.

You can see the Raleys Catalina offers here.

Endcapps November 13, 2012 at 3:28 PM

The strike is over. Saw in my newsfeed.

Kina November 13, 2012 at 10:32 PM

WooHoo!!! The strike is over and there are still freebies!!!
I went today and got some more Bailey’s creamer with the $1 off blinkies that are at Savemart. So $0.49 after coupon! Bummer that the sale ends today.

helen November 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I am just wondering that gift card offer: buy $100 get $20 off the next shopping trip. Is it $20 off of $20 purchase? If it is, I would love to stock some GC from lowes. Does anybody know the answer?

franki November 14, 2012 at 11:41 PM

My store has some lower prices (san jose)
3.99 turkey 8-11.99lb
1.49 nabisco crax (lmt 2)
.50 gravy

looked high & low -couldn’t find Tribe hummus.

@helen: I bought Lowe’s cards & used my $20 off. I didn’t see any minimum purchase but it beeped and and had to be pushed thru.
I didn’t buy any restricted items, unless cheese is one at this store.
I had $25 + $3.99 turkey in my cart, so even though I used coupons it was still over $20 when the $20 CAT was scanned.

Charlene November 15, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Franki,

The Tribe is usually by the gourmet cheeses in my store but they only carry a small selection. Usually it is just the plain flavor too that is on sale- the others cost more.

Laura Williams November 15, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Just got a great email if you purchase $100 in groceries you can get a 1.00 off fuel rewards. You can also get a 10% off your next purchase catalina when you spend $100. That is quite a bit of $$ to spend in one shopping trip, but since it is just before Thanksgiving I know a lot of people (including me) spend a bit more than usual.

franki November 16, 2012 at 11:17 AM

surprised by email with yet more freebies thru Nov 18:

Libby’s Pumpkin
29 oz. LIMIT 1

Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
All varieties 25.4 oz. + CRV LIMIT 1

Nabisco Snack Crackers
Selected varieties 5.5 oz. to 9.5 oz. LIMIT 1

I’ve been buying the gift cards and found that hen I pay with the $20 CAT, it makes my $25 purchase (for turkey) $5, and the freebies came back on full price. bummer
So to use CAT in your transaction for freebies, you’d need at least $40 before coupons, $45 for turkey price.

My $20 CATs expire 12-11

I found Tribe today Charlene, thanks- they have no shelf tags so I couldn’t even tell it was out of stock last trip. wouldn’t have know the price if not for you!

Charlene November 16, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Yeah I have that set to post after lunch. This morning has been really busy :)

Kelly November 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

FYI, I went to do the Cream Cheese deal, and the spread is not included, only the boxes are included. Bummer!

Thanks for everything you do Charlene!