Nov
2012

Buy Two Get One Free Nabisco Crackers Coupon

11/19/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a new Buy Two Get One Free Nabisco Cracker coupon available to print!

This is a nice one to grab especially if you plan on shopping at Safeway this week.  Through Thursday 11/22, Nabisco Snack Crackers are on sale for $1.88 each.

Here’s a deal idea:
Buy (3) Nabisco Snack Crackers at $1.88
Use (1) Buy Two Get One Free Nabisco Snack Crackers Printable
Final Price: 3/$3.76 or $1.25 each

That’s definitely a stock up price!  You might be able to use the $.75/2 coupon from 11/11 SS in addition to the coupon above.  If your store allows it, the price would be $1 per box.

If you don’t see the coupon, check zip code 03110.

PS:  There is supposed to be a $1/1 Wheat Thins coupon on Facebook but the coupon has issues right now.  You can always try back.

You can see more Safeway deals for the week here.

Julie November 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM

It’s been a while since I needed to put in a different zip code and the website has changed since the last time I did. Can you point me in the right direction? I can’t find that box anywhere. Thanks!

Charlene November 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Julie,

Click the local coupons tab in the center of the screen at the top and change the zip. Click back to the coupons tab and it will be changed!

Julie November 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Perfect! Thanks so much!

Michelle November 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Darn it! Mine says “Redeemable at Walmart”! My Safeway won’t take it – bummer! Oh well, thanks anyway Charlene!

Charlene November 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Michelle,

It is a manufacturer coupon to be used anywhere but if your store refuses almost every store will have crackers on sale right now. It is party of the holiday foods promotions.

Charlene November 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Also Michelle on the wheat thins facebook page there is a $1/1 coupon but I haven’t been able to get it to work. Sounds like they are trying to fix it.

Michelle November 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Thanks Charlene! I’ll give it a try…. You always go above and beyond, thank you for all your hard work!

franki November 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Just printed Wheat thins coupon
$1/1 if for Big
if you share, you get a 2nd coupon-picture shows regular WT
I didn’t print it but read somewhere that it’s $1/2

so has anyone tested using Qs with the b2g1?

Endcapps November 21, 2012 at 4:53 AM

franki,
It worked for me @ Safeway:
3 – Wheat Thins Hint of Salt @ $1.88 ea
-$1/2 Wheat Thins Facebook coupon for sharing
-$2.50 Nabisco B2G1free coupon, auto-deducted
Paid $2.14 for 3

Went to Raleys/Nob Hill:
2 – Wheat Thins Big @ $1.49 ea (Lim 2)
- $1/1 x 2 Wheat Thins Big Facebook coupon