Nov
2012

Barnes and Noble: Playmobil Advent Calendars $10

11/30/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

I wanted to mention  a really great deal on Playmobil advent calendars right now but you will have to do a little leg work because these are sold out online.

Barnes and Noble has these on clearance for $10 each- that is about 50% off.  Many stores are already sold out- sadly mine was sold out- but some of you might get lucky.

Here are four options- you can enter your zip code and see it is available in your store.  If they are available, you can reserve it online to pick up in store.

So again, many of us are probably out of luck but you can certainly check and see if your store has stock.

You can read more about these and see more images here.

shelly November 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM

It says they are available at my local bn, but it won’t let me select pick up item. Guess I’ll have to call.

Charlene November 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Shelly,

I called the Roseville store and they were all gone. It said out for me on all the choices. They said Arden had some but I am not going to drive all the way to Arden ;). I din’t check Birdcage.

shelly November 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Charlene,

I am no longer your neighbor. I now live in Manteca :) Back where all my family live since I’m down that way 4x a month so the kids can see grandma and grandpa I figured we’d move back.

Charlene November 30, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Oh bummer! Well at least you are missing the awful storms here.

shelly November 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM

It is a bummer because I liked getting my newspapers for $.25 a piece at Placer County Herald. :( Can’t get any deals here but a $1.16 a paper.

Ashley November 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Says the pirate one is available at a store near me but says price is 19.95?? Am I missing something?

Charlene November 30, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Ashley,

It may still ring up at $10 in store. Perhaps you can call and ask? As I mentioned you have to do some leg work of your own here because they are not available online to order. Or there is a chance that your store just hasn’t reduced the price yet. It is up to you if you want to look into it or not ;).

Ashley November 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Thank you! Will call and check!! :)

Sallie November 30, 2012 at 6:03 PM

My neighborhood B&N has them (I live in OH), but when I reserved one to pick up it said it would be $19.95. I didn’t have to pay when I reserved it, so I went ahead and had them hold one for me. About an hour later I received a confirmation e-mail saying that it would only be $9.97 and they would hold it for me until 12/3/12. Thanks for the heads up! Wish I could send some your way.

Charlene November 30, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Thanks Sallie :). I had my store reserve the Christmas set which is still full price online. I am going to go over and see if I get lucky with that. Maybe my kids will quit fooling with the Christmas tree :D

Stephanie November 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM

great, thanks! texting my DH because he is at B&N right now :)

Shannon December 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Just got one (the pirate one, they were out of the others) this afternoon! It did say $19.95 but the confirmation email says $9.97. They are actually in store with 50% off stickers, so they should sell it to you for the $10!