Amazon: Kindle Fire $129 (Limited!)

If you are in the market for a Kindle device, today could be your day.

If you hurry, hurry over to Amazon here you can get the Kindle Fire for $129- regularly $159.

This has special offers and the shipping is free.  We will see the same price on Black Friday however retailers are not allowed to sell below $159- so they sell full price and offer gift cards back.  Best Buy has this for $159 with a $30 gift card for example.

Personally I like to just pay less so I would grab it if this is what you want!

Comments

1. Heather says

They’re on a $30 discount, so $129.99. Not going nearly as quickly as I would have thought, perhaps because they’re the ones with the “special offers”? Or maybe just not as good of a discount as some are hoping for. You have to buy it from the Gold Box page – here’s the direct link, I think. http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=ko..pop

2. Charlene says

Heather,

The page I linked to had the offer available. I actually bought it so I am sure ;).

3. Silvia says

Is 30dollars off a really good deal? I think I would have expected more??

4. Charlene says

Silvia,

This is a brand new Kindle and we don’t see discounts on Kindle very often. Yes I believe it is a good deal. Best Buy will have it for $159 with a $30 gift card back on Black Friday. Staples also offers these for similar prices with gift cards back. Retailers are not allowed to sell below the $159 price so you will pay more in taxes and you will have to deal with a gift card you may or may not need.

5. Kristy says

Yay! Thanks for the post! I was watching for a good sale! I ordered one for my daughter for Christmas.

6. Mandy says

Thank you so much!!! I can always count on you!!!! Got mine! Sooooo excited!!!1

7. Julie says

I just bought one for my husband as well. I guess this means I’ve started Christmas shopping!