Oct
2012

Safeway Deals 10/10-10/16

10/09/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

This List Has Expired
PANTRY

MEAT/SEAFOOD

BEVERAGES

$5 FRIDAY- load to your card to use all weekend-

FROZEN FOODS

DAIRY

OTHER DEALS

And you can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

Heather October 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

The $1 off 2 quaker items link, didn’t work for me.

Pat October 12, 2012 at 4:18 AM

Safeway has an ecoupon for
BOGO Schick Hydro Silk™ Refill
BUY ONE SCHICK HYDRO SILK™ REFILL GET ONE SCHICK HYDRO SILK™ RAZOR FREE (Up to $12.99)
Can I use the BOGO printed coupon with this? If so, how would it work?

Charlene October 12, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Pat,

Safeway does not allow a coupon against a free item and also the coupon policy doesn’t allow a printed coupon for a free item. That is not really a free item- it is a Buy One Get One free item but still some stores get snippy. So I guess you would need to buy 2 razors and 2 refills and then you can use one of each to get the 2 refills free? Kind of makes my head hurt ;)

Endcapps October 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM

My receipt today
Breyers Blast ice cream $2.49
J4U Store eCpn $1.00-
J4U Mfr eCpn $1.00-
Paid $1.49
Surprised @ unintentional savings.

Endcapps October 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM

* shd be $3.49-2($1)=$1.49

Lonie October 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Either Safeway changed something or the diaper deal didn’t work this time around. I bought 4 packs of Luvs diapers and my $1 ecoupon only applied to one pack, where as last time it applied to all of the packs I bought. Same for the Lucky Charms cereal (I had a .50 off coupon which only applied to one box). Anyone else experience that this time around?