Oct
2012

Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 10/31-11/6

10/30/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

You can read about the loyalty card program here.  They are now accepting registrations for the program in store or online here.
Here are the deals for the week as well as a handful of deals running 10/31-11/27.

PRODUCE
MEAT/SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
PANTRY
DAIRY

DEALS 10/31-11/27

You can see the Raleys Catalina offers here.

Sherry October 30, 2012 at 9:32 PM

The link for the Lundberg farm rice actually goes to Sambazon facebook page.

frugalk October 30, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I tried to load my raleys something extra card to my saving star account but it says invalid anyone have luck with this?

Charlene October 31, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Sherry,

I went through to test it before I posted and there is a Lundberg coupon there :). Kind of weird.

franki November 5, 2012 at 3:35 AM

wanted to check how extensive the strike is
just Bay Area or company wide?

I was once a retail clerk & strikes aren’t fun. Found another job but still had to put in time on the picket line. Can get cold & uncomfortable. If you have employees you love, you might like take some cookies or warm drinks by. They’ll remember it always.

C.T. November 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Raley’s in Lake Tahoe, CA are on strike, but the NV stores are non union

Endcapps November 6, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Interesting e-mails lately from the Raley’s marketing gurus. Today, I rec’d this about Freebies:

Now thru Thurs. Nov. 8, Spend $20 & Get all these items FREE (no coupon needed :) )
Avocado
Dozen Raley’s Eggs
Lay’s Chips, 10-10.5 oz. all varieties
2 L Coke, Pepsi, or 7Up
(Spend $20 excludes price of the Freebies). And a $5/$20 coupon will print at the bottom of receipt, x11/13.
and
A few days earlier, rec’d an email stating
Spend $20 and we’ll give you Free 250 points for Something Extra members.

Patricia November 6, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Does anyone know if the $20 for the free items is pre-coupon?

Leilani November 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I emailed SavingStar about the Something Extra cards not working and they are working on it. They said they’ve contacted Raley’s and are working on getting it up and running.