Oct
2012

Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 10/24

10/23/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

You can read about the loyalty card program here.  They are now accepting registrations for the program in store or online here.

This List Has Expired
PRODUCE

MEAT/SEAFOOD

BABY

OTHER DEALS

You can see the Raleys Catalina offers here.

Sylvia October 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I feel sad for Raley’s. It’s weekly ad is getting thinner with not-so-great deals whereas Safeway’s ad got thicker. I hope Raley’s will be able to survive.

momto3 October 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM

LOL–I like the Raleys ad lately! Safeway’s makes me feel like I have ADD since its all over the place and has almost TOO MUCH stuff. Even though its more expensive as a store, I still love Raleys for their produce.

momto3 October 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Oh Raleys has organic beets on sale 2 for $3. I noticed our Costco had 10lb bags of organic sweet potatoes for only 6.99 on Monday. HTH!!

Julianne October 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I agree. I like Raley’s better than Safeway, but the deals lately are just not cutting it. I am shopping there far less now than before this new program. I just checked my Raley’s account and this week’s deals are not there yet. They should be there Wed mornings. I hope they turn it around.

Charlene October 24, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Julianne,

I didn’t see anything either but then I haven’t shopped at Raleys for a long time so maybe they are just holding out on me.

Sara October 24, 2012 at 11:16 AM

No deals for me either and I have 700 points!

E October 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Another week of no specials on my Something Extra = another week I will not shop at Raley’s. I don’t know if they are just behind or singling me out, but they aren’t fighting for my business anymore.

Raleys, I will miss your beautiful stores and great customer service, but without deals I cannot afford to shop there anymore.

Sorry to rant, Charlene. I appreciate your efforts. :)

Charlene October 24, 2012 at 12:40 PM

LOL- E they are singling you and me out because I didn’t get any offers this week ;).

Endcapps October 28, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I’m sharing this email response from Raleys since we have the same questions/concerns about Something Extra. I asked Raleys: (1) Why don’t I see any new “Offers” this week? & (2) Can you bring back e-Coupons? Here’s an exerpt of Raley’s reply:

“…the offers you receive may be intermittent, and there may be some weeks where you do not receive an offer. If you did not receive an email from us, this is because we do not have any offers ready for you that week.

We apologize for the seemingly inconsistent nature of this program. It is quite different from our old e-coupons, but we think that given enough time you will see it pay off. We used to send out coupons to all our customers that may or may not have been discounts for items you would purchase. Out of 12 coupons, we found that the majority of our customers would purchase 1 or 2 items from those coupons, with limited savings.

We think that the savings that you, our valuable customers, will reap will be above and beyond what you saved before. We now will be sending you discounts in areas of the store you shop most like Frozen Food, Bakery, Meat, Produce, etc. Plus, even if you have a week with no offers, you are still accruing points for every dollar you spend (on eligible items) which will be sent back to you so that you can spend it in the store! …”