Oct
2012

Dollar Tree: Free-$1 Zicam

10/24/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

If you are heading over to a Dollar Tree store you might be on the lookout for 25ct boxes of Zicam.  Apparently they underwent a packaging change or something and these boxes are a steal at just $1.00.

Every Dollar Tree is a little different and this is not an advertised promotion so you may or may not find it at your store.

Zicam always works for me when I start to feel poopy cold symptoms (that is the medical term in case you wondered) and I think my last box was like $6 at Target.

If you happened to check your last Parade magazine (10/21 Sunday paper) there was a $1 coupon in it- so these boxes are free.

If you didn’t happen to get that coupon- well $1 per box is a steal to me.  These are full size 25ct boxes and apparently the expiration dates are a long way off- so no issues there.

See more Dollar Tree coupon deals here.

(thanks Passion for Savings)

Sara October 24, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I was in there this week and the lady at the counter said that the lady speed stick was free if you had the $1 off coupon from I think Sunday’s paper!! She said it was in the ad for Dollar Tree! Great Deal!

Lyzzy October 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Yes Sara, i got about 15 free speed sticks about a little over a month ago when I saw the coupon. Unfortunaly here in RI we have to pay tax for the free stuff but .07 cents its an ok price for a free item.

Deanna October 24, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Sizes on coupon are greater than size of products at Dollar Tree. Coupon specifically excludes. No deal….

Sylvia October 24, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Darn, I just got my husband some Zicam at full price yesterday at CVS.

Charlene October 24, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Deanna,

What size is the coupon you have? Usually Zicam coupons are good for any size and the ones at Dollar Tree are 25 count. Personally I don’t think there is “no deal” coupon or not. $1 for a box of Zicam is a steal.

Deanna October 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Charlene, my response was intended for the speed stick/Dollar Tree post. Not sure how it made it under the Zicam. Agreed, a bucks a great deal. Searched 2 stores in Portland Or tonight, none. The speed stick coupon size requirements dont match up, however.

Charlene October 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM

oh lol- well someone commented on the speed stick so that makes sense ;). I was like $1 isn’t a deal for Zicam? Holy smokes it is a great deal! I think the speed stick they have is just a little bigger then a travel size. That is what annoys me about DT is the sizes are so small, it is really hard to tell if it is a good price or not.

Deanna October 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Exactly…. I was doing the happy coupon dance until I read that all important fine print. Darn, not valid for the 1.4 or 2.0 size. Nutts… Thats for the Speed Srick, fyi, LOL. Now, to find that $1.00 Zicam!