Sep
2012

Safeway Deals 09/05 – 09/11

09/04/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

DAIRY

PANTRY

BEVERAGES

PRODUCE

FROZEN FOODS

BABY

HOUSEHOLD

OTHER DEALS

Buy 4 Save $4 (prices when you buy 4)

$5 FRIDAY (make $5 Friday all weekend by adding to your card)

And you can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

Any other great deals you can see?

Katie September 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM

A thought on the lunchables… The Just 4 You coupon will come off of all of the items in 1 order correct? And I think the little lunchables are included in the Kraft catalina deal that is running through the 15th, so could you do this?
Buy 10 lunchables (1.67) 16.70
- 7.90 (.79×10 Just $ You coupon) =8.80
Get back a $10 catalina for the Kraft promo for a 1.20 MM and a very happy kindergartener!

Charlene September 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Katie, I don’t buy lunchables personally but from what I read it looks like the ones that are priced at $3-5 are the ones included. It says lunchables with fruit and lunchables fun packs. I checked last week on those and they were like $4.50 each or something at my store.

Susan September 5, 2012 at 5:57 AM

Katie,
The lunchables coupon is a one-time coupon, so it will only work on 1 product I think. Still not a bad deal, though. :)

Heather September 5, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Charlene September 5, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Heather,

I only see the organic products from C&H listed on smart source right now. Did you find one for the plain sugar?

Adena September 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Hi Charlene! I love your insights on the Just for U program. I learn new things from you about it often! The people at the stores aren’t much help. I was wondering about the $1.50 off Hormel Natural Choice lunch meat coupon. Is that one of the ones that will come off each product you buy in the transaction, or is that a one-time, off one product only coupon?

Thanks!

Charlene September 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Adena,

The one in my account says one time and does not have a limit. So you can buy as many packs as you want in one transaction and the coupon comes off for each. It seems too good to be true doesn’t it? They really make couponing pretty easy with this program.

Adena September 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM

It does seem too good to be true because I also have a personal price of $2.29 on that! Too bad I don’t have a bigger freezer :)

Susan September 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Hi Charlene,
I hate to bother you with this, but I haven’t printed q’s from coupon network for a while. Now when I try to print (tried 3 different q’s) it just says “processing, please wait” and nothing ever happens. Any ideas why?

Charlene September 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM

No that is annoying. Usually the first thing is to change your browser. I would try Target.com too since they have the same coupons from coupon network and see if those print ok for you.

Heather September 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

When I look at smartsource it says 75 cents off any 2 C&H sugar products. My zipcode is 85938. Maybe it is a regional thing. http://www.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=MKRU3JAAR6CCY

Sylvia September 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM

While checking my J4U, I noticed a new link called “Special Offers” in Personalized Deals. I clicked on it and I had “$15 off $50 iTunes purchase”. Then, in the weekly ad I saw that Safeway has “buy $30 or more iTunes, get $5 ONYO”. So, you get $50 iTunes for only $30!

Charlene September 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Nice, thanks Sylvia!

Diane September 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Just happened on a great buy at Safeway. They had the 16.9 oz. bottles of California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil on sale for $5.99, regular price $9.99. I used the save $1.25 on one coupon from the 8/19 SS insert and paid $4.74. They did have a larger bottle but the coupon did not specify size.