Lowe’s Coupon: $10 off

There is a nice coupon available for Lowe’s right now.

If you register for My Lowe’s you should get a $10 off coupon via email. Now I did register and my coupon has not come yet (it takes 24-48 hours) so I am not sure if this is $10 off $10 or $10 off $50 or what it is.

This is a free program and you can track your purchase history with Lowe’s and schedule reminders and such.  It doesn’t look too exciting to me but my store has been promoting this quite a bit.

It is free to register and if you add an address to your account you can get a little card in the mail to swipe when you shop.

I got a confirmation email that I registered within a minute or two and my actual email with the coupon has not arrived yet.

I feel like we are at Lowe’s once a week these days so it is worth it to me to give it a shot and see what I get!

Comments

1. Charlene says

Ana,

Would you mind clarifying? The link appears to work. The coupon won’t arrive for 24-48 hours so we won’t have that until the weekend. What isn’t working?

2. Rebekah says

The site itself isn’t working. You can fill everything out, and then it gives an error message about how it will be up and running soon.

3. Rebekah says

I just checked my email and there was a welcome email from Lowes. Not sure if the coupon will come. So even though you get the error message, it still signs you up.

4. Ashley says

Thanks for the heads up! Even if it is $10 off $50 I’ll be happy, every time I walk in the door it seems I spend $50. I registered just fine, can’t wait to get my coupon!

5. jessica says

I receive the Lowe’s coupons by mail and the coupons that just came to me with that “enjoy the season” logo were a $10 off of $50 and a $25 of of $250.

6. Charlene says

Kathy,

I wouldn’t worry. As I mentioned in the post it might take 48 hours for your email to arrive. I am sure this was a popular offer and they are probably just backed up right now ;).

7. mary says

Thank you. This $10.00 gift will come in handy since we will be moving in 2 weeks.

8. ashley says

I registered yesterday morning, and just got my coupon in my email. It’s $10 off a $10 or more purchase.

9. lanie says

i just wanted to confirm what ashley said, i got the coupon today and it says get $10 off a $10+ purchase.

10. Naomi says

Me too!!I got a $10/10,Yay!!Bummer I had just bought a trellis recently.Don’t you hate when that happens:O LOL!!

11. Charlene says

Naomi, I have had Lowe’s give me a missed coupon credit at customer service before. They just gave me cash when I gave them the coupon and my receipt.

12. Charlene says

Tatyana,

Mine didn’t come either and I am thinking it might be because I was already signed up. I am going to register under my husband’s email and see if that works.