Sep
2012

CVS Coupon Deals 09/23 – 09/29

09/22/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can learn more about how to get started shopping at CVS here. Make sure you are registered to get  CVS coupons via email!  You should get a $4/20 coupon right away.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

You can see more drug store deals for this week here.

Liz September 22, 2012 at 9:47 PM

What zip code is this coupon under?
$1.50/2 3 Musketeers Brand Fun Size Bars Bags Printable (Savings Club Members Only)

Charlene September 22, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Liz,

If you have a Savings Club membership you should be able to see it once you log in.

Melanie September 23, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I found Gillette venus razors at my CVS for $6.89 and $7.79. So after the $3.00 coupon and $5.00 extra bucks they ended up being money makers!!!

Melanie September 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM

The Glade products ended up being free!!! Cvs took off $4.49 for my get one free coupon. Two 2 packs of oils+2 sprays=$3.98 and got $4.00 in extra bucks.

ROBYN September 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I used $3.00 off coupon from thermacare site so makes it $.79 and I got back $3.79 ecb. :) moneymaker

Charlene September 23, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Robyn,

Did that coupon exclude the 1ct size?

Megan September 24, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I am a frequent purchaser of the Tampax radiant tampons, so I thought I would share that in most boxes there is a $2.00/1 Tampax Radiant Tampon coupon (no size minimum) – these boxes typically say $5 savings on the outside right top corner. The coupon is part of the directions insert inside the box.

So even without the ECB (as it has a limit of one) these are a great deal at $1.99 each.

franki September 24, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Charlene: would you consider adding as asterisk or something to deals that the percent off emailed coupons apply to?
I think most email subscribers get them now, but they are harder because they only apply to items not on sale. I’ve gotten tired and messed this up at times.

and I found out that using any CVS coupons messes with percentage off too. I once bought 2 items, one on sale with coupon from the red machine, and one not on sale. I lost $4 off my % off discount. It appeared the CVS coupon reduced discount, even though the item it attached to didn’t was on sale & didn’t get a discount (!!)

Endcapps September 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Illy Iced Coffee Drinks (Mochachino or Sugar Free) 2 for $4
- (2) $1/1 Mfc Coupon Tearpad next to product
- (2) $1/1 CVS Coupon printed last week from Red Coupon Kiosk instore
Final: FREE wyb 2

A $10/$50 coupon printed at Red Coupon Kiosk when I scanned my card.