CVS Coupon Deals 09/23 – 09/29

You can learn more about how to get started shopping at CVS here. Make sure you are registered to get  CVS coupons via email!  You should get a $4/20 coupon right away.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

You can see more drug store deals for this week here.

Comments

1. Liz says

What zip code is this coupon under?
    $1.50/2 3 Musketeers Brand Fun Size Bars Bags Printable (Savings Club Members Only)

2. Charlene says

Liz,

If you have a Savings Club membership you should be able to see it once you log in.

3. Melanie says

I found Gillette venus razors at my CVS for $6.89 and $7.79. So after the $3.00 coupon and $5.00 extra bucks they ended up being money makers!!!

4. Melanie says

The Glade products ended up being free!!! Cvs took off $4.49 for my get one free coupon. Two 2 packs of oils+2 sprays=$3.98 and got $4.00 in extra bucks.

5. ROBYN says

I used $3.00 off coupon from thermacare site so makes it $.79 and I got back $3.79 ecb. :) moneymaker

6. Megan says

I am a frequent purchaser of the Tampax radiant tampons, so I thought I would share that in most boxes there is a $2.00/1 Tampax Radiant Tampon coupon (no size minimum) – these boxes typically say $5 savings on the outside right top corner. The coupon is part of the directions insert inside the box.

So even without the ECB (as it has a limit of one) these are a great deal at $1.99 each.

7. franki says

Charlene: would you consider adding as asterisk or something to deals that the percent off emailed coupons apply to?
    I think most email subscribers get them now, but they are harder because they only apply to items not on sale. I’ve gotten tired and messed this up at times.

and I found out that using any CVS coupons messes with percentage off too. I once bought 2 items, one on sale with coupon from the red machine, and one not on sale. I lost $4 off my % off discount. It appeared the CVS coupon reduced discount, even though the item it attached to didn’t was on sale & didn’t get a discount (!!)

8. Endcapps says

Illy Iced Coffee Drinks (Mochachino or Sugar Free) 2 for $4
    – (2) $1/1 Mfc Coupon Tearpad next to product
    – (2) $1/1 CVS Coupon printed last week from Red Coupon Kiosk instore
    Final: FREE wyb 2

A $10/$50 coupon printed at Red Coupon Kiosk when I scanned my card.