Sep
2012

Costco Coupon Book Deals 9/13-10/7

09/13/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the coupon book deals that run from 9/13-10/7 at Costco.  These books come in the mail or you can often find them at the customer service desk in store.  Occasionally the cashiers have the booklets as well but it is best to have it with you just in case.

For the items listed as instant savings there is no coupon needed. The items listed as Costco coupons, you just need to scan the booklet at checkout and all the coupons will come off. (There is no need to actually cut coupons.)

These are all prices from my store so there may be some variation from region to region. I would love to hear if you are finding the same prices that I do at your store (and what state it is in!)

You can see the master list of Costco Everyday Deals here.

Also, here are a few items that are not in the regular booklet but that I found at my store:

• GoGo Squeez Applesauce 16ct $5.99 (or .37 per pouch through 9/30)
  • Halloween Costumes priced from $16.99-24.99
  • Men’s Dress Shirts $17.99
  • Jimmy Dean Delights Breakfast Sandwich 12ct $8.89 (through 9/30)
  • Alexia Sweet Potato Fries 4lbs $4.99 (through 9/30)

Click below for the Costco Coupon Book Deals….

This List Has Expired
PANTRY ITEMS

BEVERAGES

HOUSEHOLD ITEMS

DAIRY

FROZEN FOODS

BABY

TJTJ September 13, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Thanks! I see some great deals here.

melissa September 13, 2012 at 4:26 PM

i appreciate all that you do here but i especially appreciate your breakdown of the costco deals. of course, as a couponer, i am always trying to get the best deal. thanks!

Desiree September 13, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Thank you so much for doing the Costco deals, I love them!

Nicole September 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I love the Costco deals too! Thanks for all that you do for us.

Charlene September 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Nicole,

I have something I have been working on for months in regards to Costco that will hopefully be finished by mid October :). I think you’ll like it.

Nicole Walker September 14, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Charlene,

Oh boy, I can’t wait :) I checked the Progresso Soup today, and there are 8 cans in the package.

Nicole September 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Thank you so much for doing this! I am having a baby in the next month and this is going to be such a timesaver for me to know what the best deals are at Costco vs. Target, etc. I really appreciate all that you do! You have helped me tremendously to stay on a tight budget to stay debt free for our single income family.

Nicole

rachel g September 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Hi Charlene
Just wondering what you thoughts were for the price of bread at costco. I have been buying my bread there lately. It seems like a decent price for the size of loaf you get and bread doesn’t have coupons all too often. Also wondering about their tortillas. I think they are a good price too. I recently bought the tortilla land refrigerated ones and they are soooo good.

Charlene September 17, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Rachel,

The tortillas are a great deal! I am not as much of a fan of the bread because I don’t like freezing bread and we can’t get through 2 loaves in time. I usually grab the Archer Farms at Target for about $2.

But yes it is a good deal if you can eat that much :). Sometimes I grab the sourdough and I do freeze one of those.

Kristen September 21, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I just found your site and I LOVE this post!! I just love how you broke down the bulk sizes into “normal” quantities. Sometimes I think people are like, “$7.89 for pasta sauce?! I can get a much better deal at the grocery store!” And, granted, sometimes you can, but not always. If you go through a lot of pasta sauce (or whatever) it can definitely be cheaper to get things at Costco, plus the convenience of not having to wait for a sale.

Kate October 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Thanks for this!
I just found your website today, I’ll put it in my faces. Can’t wait until the October sales are up. Thanks again.