Thred Up Children’s Clothing: Free $10 Credit

Right now if a friend refers you to Thred Up, you can get a free $10 credit to purchase clothing!

Now the credit is currently working toward shipping which is $7- so if you find an item for $3 it will be free.

Thred Up is a recycling program for children’s clothing- so you will receive an item that has been gently used.  These are not new garments but I have heard a lot of great things about Thred Up so I think this is worth checking out.

I found this cute little girl’s dress for $4.99- so it would be $2 after credit.

• You can head over here to Thred Up to get started.  You will see the $10 banner at the very top of the page.
  • You can register for an account.
  • Sort the clothing by gender and size.
  • Select what you want and head over to checkout.
  • The credit should be automatically applied.  My grand total for the little dress below was $1.94.
UPDATE:  You can also use coupon code: august20 for an extra 20% off!

Thanks Suburban Coupon Mom

Comments

1. Endcapps says

Code AUGUST20 took off add’l 20%… So, my final after $10 and 20% was $1.35 for a boy’s khaki slacks shipped. :)

2. Kasey says

I signed up but it won’t show me any items, I can click boys, girls or whatever and the page stays the same. I wonder if the site is being hit hard :/

3. Lori says

Thanks for the link. got a pair of old navy girls jeans for $1.35 after code and credit! :)

4. JOANNA says

for some reason it didn’t work for me. I even liked them on facebook. The shirt was 5.99, my total after the discount was 8.64. So 5.99 plus 6.99 =about $13. Take away 10 should have been 3. Right? I didn’t continue with the purchase because it didn’t show the right amount. Also, the prices seem way higher than my local used clothing stores and I don’t have to pay shipping. Any ideas?

5. colin says

yeah same with me. It seems like they aren’t allowing that credit to apply towards shipping anymore.

6. Charlene says

I am still not understanding. You are getting the $10 credit but they won’t allow it toward shipping? Or you aren’t getting any credit at all?