Right now if a friend refers you to Thred Up, you can get a free $10 credit to purchase clothing!
Now the credit is currently working toward shipping which is $7- so if you find an item for $3 it will be free.
Thred Up is a recycling program for children’s clothing- so you will receive an item that has been gently used. These are not new garments but I have heard a lot of great things about Thred Up so I think this is worth checking out.
I found this cute little girl’s dress for $4.99- so it would be $2 after credit.
- You can head over here to Thred Up to get started. You will see the $10 banner at the very top of the page.
- You can register for an account.
- Sort the clothing by gender and size.
- Select what you want and head over to checkout.
- The credit should be automatically applied. My grand total for the little dress below was $1.94.
Thanks Suburban Coupon Mom